44. Free To A Good Home

Dean was walking to his apartment when he saw the homeless kid sitting by the door. Normally he was asleep, but Dean was let off work early that rainy day. The homeless kid looked up at him with innocent blue eyes.

"Alright, you're coming with me." Dean stated plainly.

The homeless kid narrowed his eyes at him as he held his trench coat over his head to block the rain. "Pardon?"

"You heard me. I've been passing by you, giving you food for as long as I can remember. I'd've invited you in sooner, but you were always asleep, and I didn't wanna wake you."

"You don't have to invite me inside. It's fine." He said shyly.

"I don't think you get it. You have no other choice. I don't have it in me to just leave you out here."

After some convincing, the homeless kid finally went inside with Dean. He didn't seem to happy about it though.

"So, wanna tell me your name?" Dean asked.

"Um... Castiel."

"Alright, Castiel. How about I get you a towel so you can dry off?"

Castiel just nodded a little and yawned. He started shivering from the cold. Dean got him a towel and wrapped it around Cas's shoulders.

"Thank you." He mumbled, his teeth chattering a bit.

"You're freezing, we need to warm you up."

He sat with Cas on the couch, wrapping his arms around him. Cas was getting significantly warmer. He yawned again.

"That better?" Dean asked.

"It is. Thank you." He muttered, resting his head on his shoulder, unable to support its weight.

Dean held him by the chin and looked into his eyes. "How is it that someone like you could be without a home?"

Cas sighed. "I guess I just trusted the wrong people."

He practically whispered, "Well, don't worry. You can trust me."

He slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together. Cas kissed him back. Dean cupped his face in his hands, Cas's hands placed gently on his shoulders.

They separated and just stared at each other for a long time. Dean's face broke out into a smile. Cas smiled back, something he hadn't done in a while.

"What was that for?"

Dean shrugged lightly. "Because you're cute."

"Good answer."

Cas stayed there that night, and he was never homeless again.

(A/N: PETEEEEER CAPALDIIIIIII THOUSAAAAAAND REEEEAAADS!!!! XD DID YA GET IT?? Okay bye.

PS, have you read my new Destiel? It's called Sparks Fly, and trust me, it's very creative. I'd say good, but that'd be a bit of a stretch :3 Okay bye, for real this time.

Peace Off, My Mini Marshminions!)