Before you read!

Hey! so this will be my first book I'm truly putting my heart and soul in so please don't say anything bad! If you see any mess up with words or grammar please just let me know where! I will be going back and rewriting and fixing things! I started writing this book in 2019! So some parts are old and will need fixing! My writing does get better as the book progresses. This book will contain sexual assault, rape, language and much more. The story line will follow the show as much as I can! Abby Greene will be a very complex character and I hope you'll love her as much as I do! I will also be adding some now a day stuff into the story like snacks, songs etc. I will also take feedback and anything you guys wanna see! I'll be publishing my book around chapter 50 so anything after that will be hopefully weekly chapters! I'm a working women so if I don't get a chapter out don't worry! I love this book probably just as much as y'all do (I hope you guys like this story!) Alright! That's all I gotta say! Hope you enjoy!

Ps! Future me reporting here! This book Is on hold for the moment so I can update all the chapters. The story line and everything is the same but, as you're reading the style of writing might change. I really wanna finish this book so if you love it then please bear with me! I want it to be the best it can be. I am a busy person tho. Any criticism is welcome and if you see any weird spelling lmk!!