Chapter 13: Staying or leaving?

We walked down the road heading back to our room. I was still eating my peach as I looked around. Do these people really know what it's like out there? Who knows really. Michonne and Andrea talked as I looked around, I didn't like getting into theit little conversations.

Most of the time michonne would just stop talking and Andrea would go on even if michonne didn't say anything back. That mainly happened when they didn't agree on something. We stopped walking and the talking stopped.

"Come on." Michonne says pulling my hand. I looked at Andrea and shrugged my shoulders. Michonne let go of my hand once we found somewhere to sit under some shade.

"What happened this time?" I ask her as I put my bag down. She hesitated before saying anything.

"Andrea wants to stay for a couple of days." I nod my head as she looks around. Andrea had walked off somewhere.

"What do you think?" I asked pulling my legs into my chest. She sighed as I took a bite of my almost gone peach.

"I think this is all fake, got a weird feeling about the governor." She says as I look around.

"I understand," I say as she looks at me.

"He had me locked in a room when we first came here, then he followed me around the library." Michonne looked at me as I spoke.

"Then he asked about my sister." A lump in my throat had now formed.

"Asked how she died." Tears now formed in my eyes.

"I just said we got separated." I wiped away the tears that had fallen.

Michonne just rested her hand on my back and rubbed slightly. I hated thinking about my family, how they probably think i'm dead or they're probably dead. I laid my head on her shoulder and tried to relax. We waited there and soon military vehicles came driving in.

I sat up and looked at everyone gathering around. Michonne and I stayed and just watched. The governor came out and gave a speech on how they found the military base where the helicopter guy was from but everyone was gone. I didn't pay to much attention since I couldn't really hear from how far we were. Once he was done Michonne and i saw him and andrea talking.

"Come on, let's go back to the room." She says standing up.

I nod and grabbed my stuff, I threw away my peach in the trash can that was next to us before we started walking back to the room. Everyone was talking about the new vehicles, I could hear everyone's conversation as we walked.

"What's so great about military vehicles anyways?" I speak up as I kick a rock.

"Bullet proof, can take a hit, those types of things." Michonne says as I nod my head.

"Don't understand why you'd need them against walkers but ok." Michonne didn't say anything as we continued walking. We get to the room and I immediately jump on the bed.

"I'm gonna go look at something, you stay here." Michonne says as I sit up.

"Ok, How long are you gonna be gone?" I ask her as she stands by the door.

"Not too long." She says looking in the hall.

"Ok, i'll be here." I say as she nods.

"Be safe." I say before she walks out of the room. She smiles at me before saying anything.

"I always am." I smile as she walks out closing the door.

I smile and grab one of my new books, I just hope they don't notice them missing. I read for a little bit before I decided to lay down and take a nap.