Chapter 44: The realizing

"Abby, Are you awake?" Maggie says from behind her room. Abby immediately shot up and started to shake carl who laid next to abby.

"Get up!" Abby whispers to carl who finally woke up.

"Abby?" Maggie says again this time knocking louder.

"Yeah i'm awake." Abby yells back as carl quickly got up and started to put his shoes on.

"Alright well start getting dressed, I told deanna we'd help start the farm today." Maggie says as abby jumps out of bed.

"Alright I just need to shower and get dressed!" Abby says running to the window and opening it.

"Alright! I'll be over there when you're done." Maggie says as carl starts to climb out the window.

"By the way," Maggie says opening the door with a smirk.

"Carls allowed to come over any time even for sleepovers." Maggie says making the twos teens eyes widened.

"Um nice to know." Abby says as carl climbs back into the room.

"See you later." Carl says kissing abbys cheek.

"Bye." Abby says as carl heads out of her room. Maggie stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Better be no unsafe funny business." Maggie says pointing at abby.

"Oh my god maggie!" Abby says as she starts to make her bed.

"I mean it! Willow doesn't need any brothers or sisters!" Maggie says making abby roll her eyes.

"Get dressed, meet me at the garden in forty five." Maggie says before walking out and closing the door. Abby sighed and headed to her closet.

Abby, willow, maggie and glenn all lived together as rick thought it was a good time for the group to split up. Maggie and glenn made sure they picked a house with rooms perfect for abby and willow. Abbys room was light blue with posters and paintings covering the walls.

She also had two dressers, a vanity, a full body mirror, a queen size bed, her own bathroom and a bay window. Theyve lived here the past 5 months. Abby grabbed a pair of jeans, a loose brown shirt and her converse. Abby pulled up her jeans only for her to struggle to put the zipper on.

"Come on!" She says only for the button to fly off and hit the wall.

Abbys eyes widened as she walked to the mirror. She knew she was gaining weight but she just assumed it was from eating more. Her eyes widened as she saw her enlarged stomach. Her hands flew to her mouth and quickly ran to her calendar flipping through the pages. Her last period was five months ago. Abby stood there as her hands shook. She couldn't be pregnant, could she? She panicked for a second only for willow knocking on the door snap her out of it. "Are you leaving?" Willow asked before opening the door. "I'm about to, whatcha need?" Abby says with a smile. "Did you break your pants?" Willow asked with a small chuckle. "Yeah, they're old." She says walking over to her dressed and grabbing a pair of leggings. "It's ok, you're new tummy looks cute in them." Willow says with a smile. Abbys eyes widened as she turned her back to her. She took a deep breath before turning back around. "I'll be out in a second, go change." Abby says as willow nods. "Ok!" Willow says before closing the door and walking back to her room. Abby immediately broke out in tears as she held the leggings in her hand. She took a couple deep breath before sitting down. All abby could think about was lori and her mom, They both died giving birth. Abby didn't want risk dying. She wanted to make sure before telling anyone. It took her around five minutes to calm down before changing into leggings. She then put on her shoes and walked over to the mirror. Her eyes were blood shot and tears stained her face. She quickly wiped her eyes and rubbed them hoping to make them white. Abby sighed before standing up. She made to plan to go visit olivia after she helped maggie. She knew olivia had some pregnancy test in the garage. Abby headed downstairs and grabbed an apple. "I'm done!" Willow says running down the stairs. She wore overalls, a purple shirt and some converse. "Alright let's go." Abby says with a smile as willow grabs her bag. Maggie and abby both agreed willow should attend school. Abby dropped willow off before heading to help maggie and deanna.