Chapter 50: God help us all

Abraham stayed standing as negan bashed his head in. Abby looked away as tears fell from her eyes. "Oh my goodness! Look at this!" He says once he finishes sending blood flying. "You guys! Look at my dirty girl!" He says as abby cries and places her hands on the ground. "Sweet heart, lay your eyes on this." Negan says putting the bat in front of rostia. "Oh damn, we're you together? That sucks. But if you were you should know there was a reason for all this. Red, and hell he was is and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look." He says putting it in her face again. "Take a damn look!" He yells making daryl jump up and punch him in the face. "NO!" Abby yells jumping up only for men to grab her and pull her back. "NO! DONT TOUCH HIM!" She yells as they pin daryl to the ground. "NO!" Negan yells in abbys face putting the bat in front of her as they pull her to the ground. "Oh no." He says before laughing and walking away. "We found that guys kid." He says looking back at abby who was crying. "That, oh my. That is a no no. The whole thing, not one bit of that shit flies here." Negan says as a man holds daryls cross bow to his face. "Do you want me to do it? Right here." He asked as the men still held onto abby. "No, You don't kill them, not until you try a little." He says as daryl fights back as they put him back in line. "Let the girl go." Negan says motioning for the men to let her go. They drop abby shoving her to her knees. "And anyways, thats not how it works. Now, I already told you people first ones free then, what'd I say?" He says looking around. "I said i would shut that shit down! No expectations. Now I don't know what kinda of lying assholes you've been dealing with, but i'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So, back to it." He says before smashing glenn's head in. Abby and maggie both gasp. "I don't know it seems like you're trying to speak but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!" Negan says laughing as everyone started to cry. "Maggie i'll find you." Glenn chokes outs. "Ah hell, I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry, I truly am. but I did say it. No exceptions." He says before going back to beating glenn's skull. Abby cried hard as she covered her face and looked down. Maggie's cries were all abby could hear. "You bunch of pussies, i'm just getting started." Negan says as he continues. " Lucille is thirsty. She's a vampire bat." Negan says finally stopping. Everyone just cried as negan walked around.

"What? Was the joke bad?" Negan says as everyone sat in silence crying. "I'm gonna kill you." Rick says making abby look up. "What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up." Negan asked kneeling down to ricks level. "Not today, not tomorrow, but i'm gonna kill you." Rick says to negan. "Jesus, simon. What'd he have? A knife?" Negan asked simon as abby stared at abraham smashed head. "Uh, he had a hatchet." Simon says making negan look confused. "A hatchet?" Negan says looking up at simon. "He had a axe." Simon says making negan chuckle. "Simons my right hand man. Having one of those is important, I mean what do you have left without them? A whole lot of work, Do you have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing? oh, or did I?" Negan says as rick clearly was getting angry. "Sure, yeah. Give me his axe." Negan says standing up. Simon hands negan ricks axe and negan looks at it. "I'll be right back, maybe rick will be with me if not we'll, we can just turn these people inside out won't we? I mean, the ones that are left." Negan says pulling rick into the RV. Everyone sat around not saying anything until rick and negan came back. Abby wasn't crying anymore but her face hurt from crying. She was also nauseous and wanted to throw up. Negan threw rick out the Rv and in front of everyone. "Here we are. Let me ask you something rick. Do you even know what that little trip was about?" Negan ask him only for him not to say anything. "Speak when you're spoken to." Negan says as rick nods. "That trip was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that. I wanted you to understand but you're still looking at me the same damn way. Like I shit in your scramble eggs and that's not gonna work. So, do I give you another chance?" Negan asked rick kneeling down next to him. Abby watched carefully as her blood started to boil even more. "Yes." Rick spits out as negan pats his back. "Ok, alright. Here it is the grand prize game. What you do next will decide whether your crap day become everyone's last crap day or just another crap day. Get some guns fo the back of their heads." Negan says as the men start to hold guns at the back of everyone's head. "Good now, level with their noses so if you have to fire it'll be a real mess." Negan say as as abbys heart starts to race. "Kid, right here." Negan says looking at carl and pointing to a spot next to rick.