Chapter 30: Planning

"Just hold it up and take a deep breath and." Abby says as the arrow flew shooting a rabbit.

"Good job!" Abby says to willow who stood proudly holding the bow.

"Are we gonna eat it?" Willow asked as her stomach growled. They haven't eaten in over two days. Abby grabbed the rabbit and tied it to her bag.

"Yes, not right now though. We gotta find somewhere to set up camp, let's go." Abby says walking back to willow. Willow handed her the bow back before they started walking again. They walked for a while until abby heard talking.

"Get down." Abby whispered pulling willow down behind a bush.

"Yeah that group we just got a little bit ago had some shit man. That sword is killer." Abby listened carefully to the people.

"Yeah i used it the other day, could see why that chick liked it so much." Willow sat quietly also listening to the men. Abby peeked her head to see how many people were with them. It was only two men at a small cabin.

"That was a big group, let's just say we'll be eating for a while before we need to go look for people again." Abbys eyes widened at what she just heard. These people were cannibals.

"I bet the asian one taste good, or maybe the boy." Abbys eyes widened as she finally realized who they could be talking about, Her group.

"Ok willow, stay here until I tell you the coast is clear ok?" Abby says grabbing her shot gun and pulling her face covers on.

"Ok, what are you gonna do?" Willow asked as abby made sure she had everything she needed.

"Don't watch." Was all abby said before sneaking off.

Abby was gonna figure out where they were and, she was gonna save them. The men kept talking as they walked out separately looking around the woods. Abby decided on the smaller man first, he had his back turned to her. She quietly walked up behind him and knocked him out with her knife.

"Jack?" The other man says making abby hide behind the cabin.

The other man walked up not noticing abby. His eyes widened once he saw his buddie. Before he could say or do anything abby smacking him over the head with her shot gun.

"Alright come out willow." Abby says putting her knife away and grabbing some rope from her bag. Willow ran out from the woods and headed to abby.

"Are they dead?" Willow asked poking one with her foot.

"No, Help me move them through." Abby says starting to drag one guy to the small cabin.

Willow quickly helped pull them into the cabin. Abby tied one to a chair and the other one to a pipe. The one tied to the pipe she covered his mouth with a piece of duck tape.

"What are you gonna do?" Willow asked abby as abby pulled out her big knife. Abby had a plan but was scared to tell willow. It involved some things that willow would be scared about.

"Don't worry about it. Go play in another room and don't come out until I say so ok?" Abby says taking off her book bag.

"Fine." Willow says as abby hands her the bag. Willow then heads into another room making abby sigh.

Now she played the waiting game. Abby sat in a chair in front of the man a little ways away. Only a few minutes later both men had woken up.

"Who are you?" The one in the chair asked her angry. She stood up and grabbed her knife.

"Someone who wants answers," She says as they both watched her carefully. The man in the chair tried to break out but couldn't.

"Let us go!" He yells at her. She let out a small chuckle and messed with her knife.