Chapter 46: Dont leave me

The sound of crashing and banging caught abbys attention. "Stay here!" Abby tells willow before running to the stairs. Her eyes widened as she saw everyone on the stairs. Walkers had broke down the doors and gotten in. "I got this one, you get the one behind it. We're gonna need at least two." Rick tells michonne. Abbys eyes widened as she soon realized what was about to happen. Soon abby was rubbing guts all over her and willow. She tried not to smell since it was making her nauseous. At least they had sheets over their bodies. "I'm gonna throw up." Abby tells michonne standing up and covering her mouth. "Woah," Michonne says as abby throw up in the trash can. "She's been doing that a lot lately." Willow says with a gross face. "I'm ok." Abby says standing back up. "Are you sure?" Michonne says putting her hand on abbys face. She wasn't warm. "Yeah." Abby says before continuing to put guts on her. Rick just watched abby carefully as she continued. They could all tell something was going on with her. "We have to go." Michonne whispers looking over the railing. "We're ready." Jessi says as abby looks at everyone. All her weapons were strapped to her body. "I'll get judith." Rick says walking to get her. Once he had her under his sheet everyone started walking. Willow held abbys hand tightly as they walked through the walkers. Abbys other hand was holding carl's as willow was holding michonnes. They all stayed together as they walked not breaking the chain. They all stopped walking once they got to the pond. "Alright new plan." Rick says as everyone gathered around. "Flares from a few guns arent enough, to many walkers, too spread out. We're not going to the armory. We need our vehicles back at the quarry. All of us drive, we'll need to round them up. We leave and come back." Rick says as abby stood next to carl watching the walkers. "Okay, but judith. To the quarry and back." Jessi says as rick starts to think. "I'll take her, keep her safe in my church until you all lead the walkers away." He says making abby look at willow. She didn't wanna loose willow, she'd be safe at the church. "Can you do this?" Michonne asked him. "I'm supposed to, i have too. I will." He says strongly. "Willow will come with." Abby says as willow looks up at her. "What? No i'm staying with you." Willow says quietly. "No, you need to stay with gabriel. Protect judith and anyone else who's in the church." Abby says bending down to her level. "Please, for me." She says putting her hand on willows cheek. Willow nodded and grabbed gabriel's hand. Rick gave judith to gabriel making sure no walker saw her. "I'm going to keep them safe." Gabriel says looking at rick then at abby. "Thank you." Rick says as abby nods at him. He then started walking with willow slowly to the church. Abbys eyes watered as she watched willow walk through the walkers. She needed to let willow go, it was the best for her. "He's gonna make it, okay? I know it." Jessi tells rick as he watched him walk. Rick nods his head as abby wipes her eyes. "Sam." Rick says holding out his hand. They all reconnect hands and start to walk through the walkers again.

It had gotten around dark once they got close to the gate. Abby had started to get tried as she held michonnes hand at the end. Her machete sat in her other hand ready for fight when the time came. They all came to a stop making abby look to see what happened. "Sam, come on. Sweetheart." Jessi says as sam stood in shock looking at the walkers. "You can do this." Rick tells him trying to get him to get back in line. "Yes you can, sam. Come on." Jessi tells him as he starts to cry. "Sam you can do this, look at mom." Ron says as sam shakes his head. "I need you to come with me." Jessi says as he starts to cry louder. Abby just held on to michonnes hand tightly watching the walkers carefully. Before sam could say anything walkers started to attack him. Jessi screamed out as she watched her youngest get ripped apart. Abby stood in shock as jessi started to get eaten as well. She got her machete ready as she watched the walkers pull jessi apart. Her eyes filled with tears as she watched carl try to pull away from jessi. Rick raised up his axe and cut jessis arm off so carl could get away. Her eyes widened as she saw ron hold up his gun and aim it at rick. "You." Ron says before pulling the trigger. Abby quickly swung her machete and killed ron. "Dad?" Carl says catching abbys attention. Her eyes widened as she saw ron had shot carl's eye. She immediately began to shake as carl fell to the ground. "Carl! No!" Rick says grabbing carl's liveless body off the ground. "Come on!" Michonne says grabbing abbys hand. She pulled away and turned around. "Abby!" Michonne yells as abby started to kill every walker that stood in ricks path. Michonne quickly started to help as tears poured out of abbys eyes. They soon got to the infirmary and denise flung the door open for them. Abby was the last one inside and she just stood by the door in shock. Michonne removed her and ricks sheets. Abbys blood boiled as she stood staring at carl. "Please save him." Rick says backing up so everyone could help. Abbys hand shook as she stood there. Her baby moved around as if they knew abby was freaking out. "That's gonna draw them here!" Spencer says as denise turns on the light. "I need the light!" She yells at him. "Michonne towel, hold it here." Denise says as michonne jumps in to help. Abby couldn't focus on what anyone was saying, the only thing she focused on was carl's lifeless body laying there. Abby looked out the window to see walkers heading their way. Rick peaked over her shoulder looking outside. He immediately pulled out his axe and flung the door open. "Rick!"Michonne yelled out to him. He ran outside and started to kill walkers. Abby quickly joined him killing as many walkers as she could. She couldn't loose carl, she needed him. Their baby needed him. Michonne and them quickly ran outside after the two and started to help. Abby was covered in blood but she didn't care. If carl doesn't survive, she'd be alone. Alone raising their baby. That was the last thing she wanted to do. Tears poured out of her eyes but they weren't from sadness, she was angry. Abby had never felt this much anger in her life, all she wanted to do was kill everything. Michonne watched in sadness as abby killed walkers back to back. The pond had been set on fire causing all the walkers to head that way. Abby didn't listen to anything rick said, she just killed as more people came outside to fight. She wasn't going to stop until every single one of those things were killed. Willow had come outside with gabriel and was fighting along abbys side. Abby didn't even realize until willow killed a walker that was about to attack abby. "Hi mom." Willow yells as she attacks over walkers. Abby didn't say anything as she kept fighting. Once all the walkers were killed she headed back to the infirmary to sit with carl. Rick was already there. Abby stood in the doorway with michonne who held judith. Rick noticed her and motioned for her to come in. She walked in and practically fell down in the chair. They both didn't say anything as they sat together with tears in their eyes. "I'm pregnant." Abby says as tears fell from her eyes. Ricks eyes widened as he turned to look at abby. Michonne stood in shock as abby just sat there with no emotions. "I can't do this without him." Abby says turning to look at rick. He doesn't say anything, he only pulls her into a hug. She cried into his chest. They pulled away and rick put her hand on carl's. "You can do this." Rick tells her as she nods with tears in her eyes. Carl squeezing her hand made her look at carl. "You're pregnant." Carl chokes out making abbys eyes widened. She smiled before gently wrapping her arms around carl's nude body. Carl was alive, they were gonna be ok.