Chapter 6:Barn full of Walkers

*Very long chapter*

Abby laid fast asleep in her treehouse as the sun beamed around everyone. Abby was listening to the Narnia playlist. The peaceful music made her fall asleep. She didn't mind sleeping in days like this, anything to make says go by fast.

Her outfit was basic and comfortable. She wore a white usa t shirt, black jeans, her boots and her necklace. Her hair was also in french braids with black bows at the end of them. Some pieces of hair fell framing her. The sound of talking broke her  sleeping.

She didn't mind it, she was starting to wake up anyways. Abby stood up and heading up the latter. She grabbed the binoculars and looked around. Her eyes soon fell on ricks group by the barn. They were all yelling at each other. Abby knew it wasn't good.

"Oh no." Abby didn't know what to do. Should she tell daddy? Should she tell maggie? She had no clue what to do.

With the knot in her throat she decided to head down and head to the barn. She thought she was the best one to try to explain everything. She didn't get angry very easily and if they yell at someone, better her than her dad. When she got down they were headed back. She lost her chance and decided to head to the stables. She sat on the wide part of the fence feeding Riley.

"I wonder what's gonna happen." She tells Riley.

"Is daddy gonna make them leave?" She starts off.

"Or are they gonna do something they'll regret." Riley wasn't paying attention. She just laid her head in abbys lap and ate the hay abby had.

"I don't know. Maybe if they leave it won't be so bad. We'll go back to how it used to be." Abby says petting her head.

"You and me. Maybe daddy will let me go out again." All abby truly craved right now was to go on a run. She wanted to see the outside world. The world that was hidden from her. Riley just shook her head before walking to get some water.

A couple minutes later daryl walked into the stables carrying a saddle. He didn't see abby because the walls came up high. Carol walked in after him.

"You can't. Hershel said you need to heal." She tells him.

"I'm fine." He groans back at her. Abby slowly climbed down to listen to them.

"I don't care." He says as abby watches him.

"Well I do, ricks going out later to follow the trail." Carol tells him. He just continued getting ready to leave.

"Yeah well, i'm not gonna sit around and do nothing." He says feeding Maximus. One of the greene's male horse.

"No you're gonna go out there and get yourself hurt even worse." Carol says as abby nods. She wasn't wrong, abby knew daryl could get hurt even more.

"We don't know if we're gonna find her daryl. We don't." She said making him turn and look at her.

"I don't." Abby could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Why?" Daryl says getting closer to her.

"I can't loose you too." She says making abbys heart hurt. She could tell carol loved daryl. It would break her if he died. Daryl then pushed the saddle onto the floor and admittedly grabbed his side. Carol rushed to his side to help.

"Are you alright?" She ask him worried.

"Just leave me be." He starts as he walks off.

"Stupid bitch." He mumbles under his breath. Carol clearly heard him. Tears started building up before she turned the other way and walked out.