Chapter 41: Dinner parties

Abby carried her bag and all meat as she headed to olivia's. Daryl and her filled up a whole trash bag full of meat. Carol had organized it in a fancy way labeling all the individual bags. Once abby got there Olivia was of course counting all the food.

"What's this?" Olivia asked abby as she placed the bag on the table.

"Two deers, and a couple rabbits. All skinned and cut." Abby says proudly as olivia opened the bag excitedly.

"Woah! That's amazing! Just in time for deannas dinner party tonight." Olivia says looking at all the meat.

"Dinner party?" Abby asked confused. She wasn't informed about a dinner party.

"Yeah, deanna is throwing a dinner party welcoming you to the community." Olivia says making abby smile nervously. Great, the last thing abby wanted to do was attend a dinner party.

"Oh sorry I didn't bring back my gear. I didn't wanna wake you up or anything." Abby says hoping to change the subject.

"No worries! I had a feeling you'd come back late. It's unlocked, you can head in there and put everything away." Olivia says before grabbing the meat and walking away.

Abby smiled and headed into the room. She put all her weapons away except her knifes before leaving. Abby knew she'd have to wear something half way decent for tonight, same with willow. She quickly headed back to the house hoping she'd find something. Once she got there maggie was already getting willow dressed.

"I picked you out an outfit for tonight, it's in carl's room." Maggie says as she did willows hair.

"I'm not five, I can pick out my own clothes." Abby says walking up to maggie.

"Yeah well you have to actually look like a girl today so." Maggie says making abby stick her tongue out at her sister.

She looked down at what willow was wearing. A light pink dress that had little white polkadots on it with her boots. Maggie was also putting her hair into two braids.

"Do you like my dress?" Willow asked excitedly motioning to her dress.

"It's beautiful!" Abby says kissing her head before heading upstairs.

Carl had told her this morning he was going to hang out with ron so he wasn't hanging out in there. Abby opened the door to see a dress, A cardigan and a pair of white sandals sitting on the bed. Abby sighed before starting to get dressed. The dress was light purple with small flowers on it.

It was tighter on the top and had a more loose bottom. It pinched her curves so you could see them better. It also hung a couple inches below her butt. She wrapped the cream color cardigan on before slipping on the sandals. Abby then headed to the mirror that leaned up against the wall. Her eyes widened once she saw herself. She looked like a normal teenage girl.

     "Are you rea-" Maggie says opening the door. She stopped once she saw abby all dressed. Maggie smiled as abby turned around to look at her.

"You look just like mom." Maggie says making abby smile and walk over to her. She immediately pulled maggie into a hug. A few tears fell from maggie's eyes but she wiped them before abby saw.

"Come on, let me do your hair and makeup." Maggie says with a smile as they pulled away. Abby didn't protest as maggie pulled her into the bathroom. Maggie then proceeded to curls abbys hair and do some basic makeup.

"What do you think?" Maggie asked as abby turns around.

Abbys eyes widened once she saw herself. She had never seen herself like this. Maggie put mascara on her, some blush, did her eyebrows and put on a soft lip color.