Chapter 27: Alone, Again.

A couple days went by and everyone was starting to get better. Everyone had moved back into the cell blocks but with precautions. Abby didn't bother unpacking her stuff just yet since something could change.

Abby had just changed into her black skinny jeans, her loose green t shirt and her boots. She also had michonne braid her hair. She also changed willow into jeans, her new shirt, and her cowboy boots.

Abby had styled willows hair in a high pony tail with a colorful Scrunchie. Carl stood in the door way waiting for them.

"Are you re-" He was cut off by a loud explosion making abbys eyes widened.

"Come on." Carl says as they start running.

Abbys hand held willows tightly as they ran throughout the prison until they got outside. They ran to the fence with maggie, beth and some of the others. Abbys eyes widened once she saw the governor.

"Abby, go get your stuff. Now." Carl says pushing abby lightly to the prison. They both knew something bad was about to happen.

"Come on willow." Abby says pulling willow back in the prison as rick, daryl and Tyrese came running out.

Abby and willow ran as fast as they could to abbys cell. Abby put some stuff in their bags before putting on her cloak, goggles and bandana.

"Ok willow, listen to me." Abby says kneeling down to her level.

"Whatever happens you listen to me ok?" Abby says holding willows hand.

"Are we leaving?" Willow asked as abby puts willows jacket on before her book bag.

"We might, so I need you so listen to every word I say got it?" Abby asked firmly as she clips her bag on.

Willow nods her head yes and abby stands back up. She puts her bag on and clips it on. Abby checks to make sure she has everything she needs.

"Ok let's go." Abby says grabbing willows hand and pulling her back outside.

Carl's head turned as he saw them come back outside. He knew what she was gonna was gonna destroy her. Abbys eyes widened once she got to the fence. Michonne and her father were being held by the governor.

"Maggie." Abby says as tears slowly started to fill her eyes.

"It's ok." She says holding abbys gloved hand. Carl handed abby a rifle so she was ready to fight.

"Willow get behind me." Abby says as willow moves to behind abby.

They could barely hear anything rick was saying to the governor. Abbys heart raced worried about what's going to happen. It felt like slow motion as abby watched the governor swing back and cut hershel head half off. Abby, beth and maggie all let out a screaming cry for their father.

"DADDD!!" Abby yelled grabbing the fence.

Gunshots filled the air as the two side started shootings. Abby cried and shot as many people as she could. She watched as the governors tank blew through the fence shooting the towers and parts of the prison.

"Abby!" Willow yelled as walkers started heading into the prison.

Abbys eyes panicked as she quickly swung the rifle over her shoulder and pulled out her hand gun. Abby fought many walkers and people also protecting willow.

She looked around in panic hoping to find carl, nothing. Abby was soon hit in the back of the head making her fall to the ground. She turned over to see one of the governor people standing over her holding a gun to her head.

Abby gun had fallen out of her hand so she just held her hands up. Just as she thought she was about to die the women fell to the floor with a bullet in her head. Abby turned to see willow holding the gun shaking. She quickly stood up and grabbed the gun from willow and looked around. She couldn't find anyone anywhere.