Chapter 37: New home

Abby found herself laying in the back of the RV with willow. Carl made her come back here to sleep but she wasn't feeling to tried. The rv swerving caught her attention. Willow shot up nervous waking up.

"What's happening?" Willow asked as abby looked down the hall.

"I'm not sure. Stay here." Abby says getting up.

"What's going on?" Abby asked once she got up to where everyone else was.

"Walkers on the road, had to change courses." Abraham yells back to her as he swerves trying not to hit more walker.

Abby stood and watched out the window as they doubled back and headed to 16. They drove for a little until they saw a red flare shooting from the sky.

"There! Head that way!" Abby tells abraham pointing to the red light.

"Hold on." He tells everyone as he floors it to the light.

They found themselves in a town where a red headed man stood on the side of the road fighting off walkers. Everyone got out and started fighting the walkers. Once they were done they held their guns up to him.

"Are you one of aaron's people?" Abby asked walking up to the man.

"Yes, I'm eric." He says out of breath. Abby looked him up and down as daryl patted him down.

"Where is he?" Eric asked limping. Abby looked down at his leg to see his ankle was hurt.

"He's driving with some of our people." Abby tells him as he nods.

"Let's get inside." Daryl says motioning for everyone to come inside.

They all piled in and waited for rick and them to hopefully show up. Maggie wrapped up eric's ankle as everyone stood around. A familiar whistle caught everyone attention. Abby quickly stood up and ran outside. She smiled one she saw michonne was ok. She jogged up and wrapped her arms around michonne.

"Are you ok?" Abby asked as michonne hugged her back.

"I'm ok, you?" Michonne asked as they pull away.

"Yeah i'm ok." Abby says with a smile.

Michonne smiles back as they head back inside. Abby found a spot in the room and sat down. She listened quietly as aaron talked to the group. She didn't pay to much attention as willow sat down in her lap.

Willow rested her head against abbys chest and cuddled up closely. Abby held her close as willow started to fall back asleep. The group had decided to leave in the morning making abby smile. She wasn't a huge fan on traveling at night. Carl came over to her and sat down with judith.

"Are you gonna go to sleep?" Carl ask her looking down at the sleeping willow. Abby shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Not sure." She says with a small smile.

"I think you should." He says as abby looks at judith who was fast asleep in carl's arms.

"Why? I can sleep in the car ride tomorrow." Abby says as carl rolled his eyes.

"Just go to sleep." Carl says making abby sigh.

"Fine, only because I love you." She says making carl chuckle slightly.

"I love you too." He says as she moves willow so she could also lay down.

Carl watched as she slowly fell asleep. He smiled before laying down in front of them cuddling judith. Abby snored softly making him smile. Glenn walked over and looked at the four.

"She already asleep?" He asked carl looking at abby.

"You can't tell?" Carl says as abbys snores became slightly louder. Glenn smiled and let out a small laugh.
"Snores just like maggie, I guess it runs in the family." Glenn says kneeling down and moving some hair that fell on her face.