Chapter 62: Heartbreak

Abby's body hurt as she sat tied up in a car. Thankfully she wasn't stuck with negan. From the quietness of the car, she assumed it was just some of negans men. At least she didn't have to listen to some dumbass talk. It felt like hours until they came to a stop, making everyone get out. "Get out bitch." A man yells grabbing her arm. He pulled her out of the car and onto the ground. Abby wanted to change more than anything. She had no shoes and was still in that stupid dress. "Walk, lets move." He says as she struggled to her feet. "How'd she do in the car?" Negan yells over. Abby could hear him walking closer. "Quiet, barely even moved boss." The man says pulling her along. "Good, Get her into position." Negan says rubbing her head through the bag. Another man grabbed her arm as well before dragging her up a hill. "Don't worry princess, you're gonna see daddy real soon." Negan says walking up to her side. They stopped at what she assumed was the top of the hill. Almost an hour later a familiar whistle started making her jump. "Well, damn, rick look at that. Pegged again. Pegged so very hard." Negan says into a mega phone. "I ambushed your ambush with an even bigger ambush." He says followed by a small laugh. Abby's body ached in pain as she stood weakly. "How about you step out and face us?" Rick yells making the small amount of faith come back. "Oh I am everywhere rick. Some more bullhorns, more walkies. Pick a direction and run. See how you do, make it fun for all of us. Guess what else I did. I brought you some of your old friends. You remember your old buddy Eugene? Well, he is the person that made today possible. Same goes for dwighty boy here. In case you were wondering, he didn't ream you on purpose. No, he is just a gutless, nothing that sucks at life and now. He gets to stand up here and watch you all die and he's gonna live with that." Abby listened carefully as he spoke. "Gabriel, well he's got to go too. Then there's my new crazy ass wife! She's gonna be punished for killing a bunch of my men! We are cleaning the house today rick!" He says ripping the bag off her head. A man quickly put a gag over her head so she couldn't speak. She squinted as the suns light blinded her. She was then pushed down onto her knees. A man stood in front of her with a knife, her knife. "And then there's you rick. It never at to be a fight, you just had to accept how things are. So, here we go! Congratulations rick!" Negan says as abby looked up. Gabriel was to her right and dwight to her left. Negan then slowly started counting making abby close her eyes. Once he got to three bullets starting flying and not in a good way. Eugene had sabotaged the saviors. People dropped by the second as the ammo exploded. Negan grunted in pain behind abby, making her smirk. "Do it now!" He yells to the man. Before abby could move the man sliced across her face. A loud scream escaped from her mouth as Eugene punched the man in the face, knocking him out. He immediately fell to the ground beside her. "You're ok, it's ok!" He said over and over again. Blood poured from her face, leaking down into her eye. He quickly untied her as bullets flew. Abby couldn't speak, or move. All she could feel was pain, throbbing pain. The cut went from above her right eyebrow all down to the side side of her jaw. He handed her, her knife before pulling her up. "He did this! Get him!" A women says once they stand up. Eugene shot one before covering abby as the rest got laid out. Eugene looked up to see rostia holding an assault rifle. "Stay here, don't move." He says moving her behind a car. She didn't say anything, only nodded. Abby held her knife firmly as the pain only grew worse. Her body grew weaker and weaker. She hadn't eaten or drank anything since she was locked up. "Abby!" A familiar voice cries out. It was daryl. Abby weakly pushed her body up, trying to stay away. "Abby!" Daryl yells out again this time loudly. Daryl scrambles through the cars and came to a halt. Abby had her knees tucked in, holding her knife. The cuts blood had leaked down her face and onto her body. "Abby!" He says running to her and kneeling down. She opened her eyes up weakly to see daryl starting to rip his shirt. "Dad." She says weakly as daryl continues to yell. She was paler than pale and could barely see or hear. The gunfire soon stops and multiple people ran over to her. Michonne was first, followed by maggie and a man. "You're gonna be ok!" Michonne says with tears in her eyes as everyone rushed to help. "Tell carl i love him." Abby whispers to her before passing out.