Chapter 31: Saving

"Are you sure you won't need me?" Tyrese asked as abby and carol got ready to go.

"Yes, we'll be ok." Carol says as abby was talking to willow.

"You listen to everything tyrese says ok?" Abby says kneeling down.

"Ok, are you gonna come back?" Willow asked making abby smile.

"I promise." Abby says as willow smiled before hugging her.

"Be safe." Willow says as they pull away.

"I will." Abbys before standing up. Carol looked at her ready to go.

"Are you ready?" Carol asked as abby sighed.

"Yup, let's go." Abby says before they start walking.

Abby smiled and waved one at willow as they headed into the woods. They walked for a while until they had gotten a little ways away. Carol stabbed a walker and watched as it fell before kneeling down next to it.

"Oh no." Abby says already knowing what was about to happen.

Carol let out a small chuckle at her as she cut open the walker and started putting guts on her. Abby did the same not very amused but, she understood why. If they were gonna do this they were gonna have walkers on their side. Once they were done abby wiped her hands on her pants before standing up.

"I hope we smell like walker." She says as carol also stands up.

"Oh we do don't worry." Carol says before they start making their way again. 

Abby and carol sat quietly by the fence. The both of them were covered in walker guts to blend it. Abby had the bomb on the arrow all ready. It was small but abby was hoping to hit something flammable.

"Alright, where to hit." Abby says looking around at the community. Her eyes fell on the red train car making her heart race.

"There." Carol says pointing to very large gas tank.

"An arrow and a bullet could easily blow that up." Carol says as abby nods.

"Alright, You shoot and then i'll fire the bow. Then i'll climb over and go first then you. I'll open the train car and keep leading walkers in as you lead the group out, Then we meet back in the woods. Easy." Abby says putting on her face covers.

"Look." Carol points making abbys stomach drop. Rick, daryl, glenn and bob were all being pulled out the train car. Abby quickly held in her tears as carol watched through her scope.

"The herd is coming, if we blow the fence they'll  flow in." Carol says handing abby the gun to look through. Abby peeked in and saw everyone on the fence running away from the herd that was coming.

"We gotta do it now." Abby says handing carol the gun back.

Carol quickly make sure she reloaded before shooting at the gas tank. She shot it twice making the gas spray out. Abby quickly lit the firework and aimed her bow took a deep breath. She let go sending the arrow flying.

Once the arrow it the tank it they both covered their ears as the tank blew up. Abby quickly looked up and pull her bow back on her bag so she could climb over. Carol grabbed her arm stopping her.