Chapter 59: Its a date

Abby continued to stare at the door. "Doesn't matter what I say, you're gonna come in anyways." She says standing up and moving to the back of the room. "Wow princess, I just sent one of my favorite wives to get you all pretty and you're STILL mad at me." He says yelling still making abby jump slightly. "Now, i'm gonna ask you again. Can I come in?" Abby remembered what sage said. Don't get him angry. She took a deep breath before saying anything. "Sure." Negan chuckled slightly before unlocking the door. He slowly opened it revealing himself. He had on a black button up, jeans, some boots and was holding a small box in his hand. "Woah! You're looking hot! Sage is amazing!" He says as abby just stood there with a pissed off look. "Now, give me a spin. I wanna see if I picked out the right dress for you." He says with a smirk. Abby's jaw clinched before slowly turning around like she did for sage. "Woah! woah! stop!" Negan says as she's facing away from him. She already knew what was coming. "What the hell happened to your back?!" He says stepping closer to her. He almost sounded concerned. Abby was slightly thrown off only to focus again. She quickly turned around to see he was about to touch her back. "Looks like you got tortured prin-" She cut him off before he could continue. "It's none of your business!" Abby stepped away from him, making it clear she was uncomfortable. Negans jaw clenched but, he didn't say anything. He only looked at her for a moment before speaking. "Don't test me princess." He says pointing his finger at her. She only stood her ground, he had no right to know. "Now, let's go have a nice dinner. I'm starving!" He says with his normal smirk on his face. He held out his hand for her, hoping for her to grab it. She took a deep breath before placing her hand in his. "Great choice." He says softly pulling her along. They didn't speak the whole walk. Abby was very thankful for that. They stayed on the same floor her room was on. Probably so she wouldn't be close to an exit. Negan soon stopped in front of an open door. There was two men by the door. He soon let her hand go. "Ladies first." He says motioning to the open door. She slowly walks in to see just another room. All it had in it was a table all set, along with some candles for light. "Since i'm a nice guy, i'll let you pick what we eat tonight." Negan says walking in after her, closing the door behind him. Abby said nothing. She just continued to look around the room. Her instincts were telling her to find something, kill negan and run. But, There was nothing in the room. "Hello? Princess! What do you want for dinner?" Negan says snapping his fingers catching her attention. She quickly turned and looked back at him. "What do I choose from?" Abby says looking at him confusedly. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes. "What's your favorite meal?" He asked making her look at him even more confused. Negan just smiled at her waiting for an answer. She hesitated before speaking. "A chicken sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, and mayo with a pickle and some potato chips. Ooooo! and a sweet tea!" She says making negan smile. He knocked on the door to the two guys who stood outside. "We need two chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, mayo, with a pickle and potato chips on the side. Also get a pitcher of sweet tea!" He yells to the men. Abby held in her smile, she didn't want him to know she was excited. She hated him but, doesn't mean she wasn't gonna get some food. Some things you just can't find during the end. "On it boss!" One of them say making negan smirk this time. "I love being in charge." He says pulling out a chair for her.

        She slowly sat down as he pushed the chair in. "Now princess, tell me about yourself." Negan says walking over and sitting in his chair. Abby stared at him, analyzing his every move. She wasn't sure if he wanted to actually know about her or about their group. "What do you want to know?" She says not changing the flat expression that sat in her face. Negan chuckled slightly at her before leaning back into his chair. "Everything, where were you before Alexandria? Unless you've been there since the beginning." He says smiling at her. Abby's mind thought of the miles they walked. Their long travel from georgia to Washington. "On the run." She says holding her hands together. "I'm from georgia." All her memories from georgia flew through her mind. The farm, on the run, the prison, back on the road, and then terminus. A day didn't go by that she didn't think about will. The smell of her flesh burning, the feeling of her skin being cut open, the way they laughed as she cried. She didn't realize she was zoned out until negan snapped at her. A small tear fell from her eye but her face didn't change. "Earth to princess, you in there?" He says as she quickly wiped her tears away. "I'm fine." She says firmly. Negan grew curious and smirked. "Sure as hell doesn't seem like it princess." He wanted to get under her skin. "What happened to your back?" Abby's jaw clenched as her hands formed to fist. "I already told you, it's none of your business." Abby says bluntly. Negan slammed his fist on the table in an attempt to scare her. She didn't move an centimeter. A smirk slowly appeared on his face before he spoke. "Now remember princess, nothing and I mean nothing. Is stopping me from bashing your head in. I bet your father daryl would love to see your brains smashed all over your gates." Abby's jaw clenched. "Now speak up princess." Negan says leaning back in his chair. She stared at him for a moment before gaining the courage to speak. "We lived in a prison before washington." Abby says slowly. "We were attacked by a man named the governor. He destroyed our home, Cut my fath-" Her voice broke as she remembered her father. Her amazing father. She pushed him away from her mind. Every time she thought of him, all she could see was the governor cutting his head off. The way he tried to crawl away, only to get brutally murdered. "Cut my fathers head off, right in front of everyone." Negans smirk fell as a tear fell from abby's eyes. "After, the prison fell splitting our group up. I escaped with willow, we spent all winter alone. It was warm when we finally heard actual people." Abby chuckled slightly. She remembered the how the sun felt on her skin that day. " It was two men, they were laughing about something. I snuck up on them only to over hear that our group had been kidnapped. I then decided to knock them out and torture them." Negan stared at her intensely. " I Found out exactly where they were and who had taken them. They were a cannibal group called terminus. After, the men had no use to me anymore. So, i got rid of them. I then grabbed all my gear and started preparing." Negan interrupted her. "Preparing for what?" He says clearly intrigued. A small smirk appeared on her face. "I blew up over half of their community. Also lead a herd straight inside." She chuckled slightly. "I saved my group and killed all of those cannibal assholes or so I thought." Her smirk fell and all the pain came back. "I was knocked out and taken by a group that managed to survive. They tied me up to two trees and removed my shirt. For days they burned and cut all over my body. Threatening me by saying they were gonna kill and eat my group. Then once they were done they'd do the same thing to me." Tears fell from abby's eyes as she tried to slowly get it out. Negan didn't dare to speak. "They then tried to kill my group only for them to get  killed in the end. I had saved my group and then, they saved me. That's what my scars are." She quickly wiped her eyes and sniffled her runny nose. "That is badass! No wonder the little serial killer put a baby in you!" He yells making her clenched her fist.

         Before he could say anything else the door opened revealing the two men with food. "Yes! Just in time!" Negan says rubbing his hands together. Abby watched as they placed the food in front of her. She was in no mood to eat. Not after that. Not after what he just said to her. "Um, can I go to the bathroom?" She asks softly. "Of course! Dan, take princess here to the bathroom." Negan says before digging into his food. Dan only motioned to the door making her stand up. If negan thought she was just some baby momma, she was gonna show him. Dan walked slightly in front of her as he lead her to the bathroom. Her eyes scanned about his body only for her eyes to fall on a familiar knife. Her knife. Before she could even think, she grabbed the knife stabbing it into dans throat. The only sound that came from him was the sound of him choking on his blood. Blood stained her hands and up her arms. A small smile formed on her face as she grabbed his gun. A silencer hugged the barrel of the hand gun. This was gonna better than she thought. Her eyes fell on his walkie which she grabbed before walking away. She wanted dan to turn. Negan was about to see how much of a badass she was. Abby walked around until she found exactly what she wanted, more saviors. It was only two but, it was a start. One had a machete and the other an AR. She lined up her shot before shooting the first man in the leg. He screamed making his buddy turn and point his gun at her. Before he could shoot her, abby shot him in the chest three times. His arm flew up sending a gun shots into the ceiling. "You bitch!" The first man yells going to grab his machete. She shoots his hand making him scream again before shooting him in the neck. Abby quickly grabbed the AR, swinging it over her shoulder. She then grabbed the machete only to hear the walkie go off. "We had a code purple, my new wife has gone rogue! Find her! or your sorry asses get it!"  Negans voice echoed in the hall. She could also hear another walkie just across the corner. Abby quickly ran so she could hide. She kneeled down listening carefully. "What the?" A voice says catching her attention. Her grip tightened on the machete. "What the fuck! That fucking bitch!" The man yells before shooting twice. Abby assumed he was making sure the men didn't turn. "She's on the 4th floor! She got mark and TJ." He says into the walkie. Her hand flew to the walkie turning it off. She mentally cussed herself out as she heard his foot steps. Right as he approached she sent the machete flying into his leg. Cutting it clean off. He screamed only for abby to jump on top of him swinging the machete into his body. Blood covered her head to toe. "You crazy bitch!" Her head flung up looking at a younger man. She slowly stood up making him hold up his gun at her. "Bad mistake." She says throwing her knife hitting him in the chest. He dropped his gun and fell to his knees. "You aren't gonna win." He choked up as she walked over to him. "Negans gonna kill you, and all your friends." He says as blood pours from his mouth. "Oh shut up." She says pulling the knife from his chest sending him to the floor. Abby stepped over him and continued to push through the sanctuary. Her eyes scanned every angle, checking for saviors. "Abby." A familiar voice spoke making her stop. "Don't do this." Eugene says making her turn around. "Eugene. Long time no see, asshole." She says with a chuckle.  "Negan will kill you."  He says making her shake her head. "Aren't you negan now? why don't you kill me then?" Eugene clearly tensed up at her words. "That's right, you're a pussy." She says before walking away. She wasn't done, she still had a lot of chaos to cause.