Chapter 12: Community?

(Long chapter)

When Abby woke up she was laying in a bed alone. "Michonne!" Abby screams as she stood up. She was hooked to an IV which she ripped out as she headed to the door.

"MICHONNE!" Abby screamed banging on the door. All she had on was her hoodie daryl gave her, leggings and her boots.

"LET ME OUT YOU ASSHOLES!" She screams banging on the door.

Her eyes looked around for anything she could use at as weapon. Michonne always said to her anything can be a weapon if you're clever. Her eyes fell on the thing the IV was on.

She quickly ripped everything off of her and held it strongly as she stood behind the door. It felt like minutes before someone opened the door and walked in. Abby quickly swung the IV thing and knocked the person to the ground.

She threw it on the ground before grabbing the mans gun and knife. She quickly ran out the room running down the hall holding the gun firmly.

"Hey! Where are you supposed to be?" A guy yells behind her. She quickly turned around and held the gun at the man.

"Get on the ground." Abby says running over to him and held the gun to his face.

"Where are my friends?" She says putting her finger on the trigger.

"The sick girl and the sword lady?" He says with his hands above his head.

"Yes, now tell me where they are or your leg gets it." She says pointing the gun to his leg.

"No! No!" He begs as abby points the gun to his head.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" She screams at the man.

"I'll take you to them." A man behind her says as she turns around.

It was the man who stabbed the guy who was cut in half. His hands were up as she still pointed the gun to the guy on the ground.

"I'll take you to them." He says as more men come around the corner. Abby doesn't say anything for a second. She sighs and lowers her gun.

"Fine," She says walking to him. He held his hands out and she already knew what he wanted. She sighed again and handed him the gun and knife.

"Let's go." He says as all the men looked at abby.

She death stared them as they walked out the building. When they got outside it looked around midnight, abby had gotten used to being up at late hours taking watch or on the move. Her eyes widened as they walked around the community, abby thought she wouldn't see an neighborhood like this again.

"What is this place?" She asked the man who clearly seemed to be in charge.

"Woodbury." He says as they continue to walk.

"I forgot to introduce myself, i'm the governor." He says turning to look at her holding his hand out. She looked at him up and down.

"Abby greene." She says shaking his hand politely.

She truly didn't want to but she wanted to see michonne and andrea and he knew where they were. As they let go and continued walking he spoke up again.

"How old are you?" He says grabbing abbys attention from looking around.

"Thirteen or fourteen." She says as they stop at a building.

"Little to young to be using a gun." He says looking at her. Her eyes looked at him with a death stared.

"The world is different." She says as he opens the door.