Chapter 14: The Prison

"Why are we doing this again?" I ask michonne as we place the walker parts so it says "Go back".

"Hopefully scare them away." Michonne says as she puts a walker back as "back".

"I definitely need to wash my hands in the creek." I say as my hands and arms were covered in walker blood.

"We'll clean up after." Michonne says as she stands up and looks at it.

"Come on, let's go." She says pulling me along. We hide ready for fighting if it comes to it. Michonne wanted me to stay back and only help just in case. It only took around 10 minutes for merle and his friends to come.

"Stay here. Remember only come if-" I cut her off.

"If you're about to die yes, I remember." She smiled and rubbed my cheek.

I watched as she quickly walked away distracting the men from me. I heard merle yell something but I kept my eyes on michonne. A couple seconds later and she jumped down and killed two men. Merle shot at her and I watched as a bullet hit her leg. I immediately jumped up and ran to her.

"Abby, I told you to stay back!" She says as I grab onto her to help her run.

"You're shot!" I say back to her as we continue to run.

We soon find somewhere to chill for a second before merle and his other guy come to where we are. Michonne nods as we go in to attack.

I hit merle in the back of the head with the end of my machete knocking him on the ground as michonne attacked the other guy.

Merle elbowed me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. He then went to fight michonne. I stood up holding my stomach before seeing merles buddy crawling away. I turned to see michonne and merle fighting.

"AHHHH!" I yell jumping on merles back trying to choke him.

Michonne kicks him in the balls and in the stomach. He then falls backwards landing on me making hit my head on the ground.

He rolled off and I stood up as quickly as I could. My vision was blurry as I watch merle try to go for michonne but before he could I punched him in the nose as hard as I could.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I shook my hand out.

Before I could help michonne up a walker attacked me making me fall. I struggled to get the walker off as merle and michonne also fought walkers.

I pushed on his chest only for its skin to rip open spilling guts and blood all over me. I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in the head before pushing it off of me. I quickly stand up and stab the walker that attacking michonne and pull her up.

"Come on." I whispered so they can't hear us. She nods and she stands up and we quickly run as fast as we can.

    We soon found a town and michonne rested up against a wall of a building.

"We should keep going." She says as I catch my breath.

"No, you're bleeding! You were sh-" A car driving cut me off. We immediately ducked down behind a car.

"Merle?" I whispered to her. She shakes her head no.

"He'd come on foot." She says as I nod.

We stayed behind the car as I looked at my clothes, I was coated in blood. My head was also pounding. I heard voices and they sounded very familiar.

"It's a girl and a guy." Michonne says as I keep my back against the car.

A couple seconds go by a I hear merles voice. I look up and my eyes widened.