Junior

7 years 7 months later

Junior pov- A lot has happen over the years my papa and Zio's stormed in and Killed all of Saul men but unfortunately Saul got away but that, that is where I come in Me and my brothers are now 17 well almost 18 they are seniors in high school and I work with our papa but come to there school some times when I am in need if you know what I mean all the girls will drop to there knees for a Cruz man and boy some of them deliver and they let me do whatever I want to there body some times we take a girl at the same time meaning we fuck the shit out of all her alls and we ride her like a game of musical chairs we always have a few turns of each hole thats why papa brought us a penthouse cause he doesn't what us to go to the girls house or bring them home unless there the one our only one. I know most people will question what the hell happened to me well I am a young man did I forget about My Camila mia cara hell no I love her I still love and want to marry her I know most people will say I am cheating on her but it's not cheating  yes she is mine but officially no where not with each other until she is here and when she does then I will be 100 percent faithful to my queen to be which she will be home with me in 5 months   thats when we turn 18. Some people say how would I feel if she was doing what I was doing only with guys well I will kill any boy or man if I catch them any where near my Camila is it double standard maybe but I don't care she is mine she has been since we where babies and her been at a boarding school full of nuns I don't have to worry about anything like that they are always on complete lockdown you can't get out of that school until you are permitted to leave anyways  on there news our papa let us go on mission well he let me go at 16 but my brother well he just started last year when we turned 17 and we have all made him proud as he says.
We got word that Saul is here and I know why Camila will be here in 5 months he may what to finish what he started but I will never let that happen we have guards on our little sister Miracle too before our papa kill her she said he wanted her for himself I won't let that happen I will find him and skin him alive.
My thoughts were interrupted bu my brother Mateo he said we are clear and the place was completely guarded bu our men I gave them the signal and we moved in I clocked my AK-47 and we stormed in firing at pretty much and thing that moved bodies piled up on are way up which made me so satisfied couldn't help the smirk on my face as soon as we reached the last room Alejandro kicked the door down and there he was Saul trying to escape out the window before he made it out I shot him in the leg and he dropped to the floor screaming which just made me laugh at his pathetic ass.

Junior- Markus, Alex take this piece of shit out of here being him straight to the basement We will deal with him later.

Markus- you got in Junior

Junior pov- finally, we Finally got him and this time he won't get away.
Now its time to celebrate and I got just the two girls to satisfy my fix.

Junior- Mateo who where those two desperate puttana's at your school that was flirting with me

Mateo- which one bro haha you need to be a little more clearer
You know all those girls are always over the cruz men hahah.
And I thought you where done playing around with these whores cause Camila will be coming

Alejandro- yeah bro and you should also know every girl you mess with ends up getting hurt cause of Mila she is telling everyone at school that she is your future wife she gets her bodyguards that her dad hired to do it, I talk to one of the girls she said told me after her brother told me what happen you need to handle her bro she is getting worse and more crazier just imagine when Camila gets back she will finish her school year with us and we will do our best to protect her but we won't have all our classes with her.

Junior- fuck that bitch, I swear I am going to kill her I will talk to Gino, bring me the men that are her bodyguards they won't be doing this anymore or she won't have a bodyguard I don't even know why she has one she is no one big in the Mafia no body will want to take her I will handle every tomorrow right now its time for some fun call the girls up will have some of our own fun before we head home.