Coming for her

Junior pov- I couldn't rest I couldn't sleep I just held our  sleeping twins in my arms they are the only thing that is keeping me calm right now, I get why papa wants to leave at night so we can attack in the day he won't see that coming, papa has all his connections back in Italy, from the military to the police force  and are own men are ready and waiting for us but that doesn't put me at ease I have no idea the state she is in right now .
I was starring down at our babies just watching them as they sleep peacefully when the door opens and in comes mama.

Angel- figlio there all ready to leave now, I will take the twins I already have a crib sent up in your papa and I's room, be save figlio I have faith you will be bring her back.

Junior pov- I nodded my head gave our twins a kiss then kiss mama on the cheek and walked out of the room as soon as I came into the living room they all stand , I didn't say anything what else is there to say so I just went straight to the cars waiting outside and they all followed me.
As soon as we took of I stared Silently out the window dazing out into the stars praying that somehow Camila will now that I am coming.
When we reach our private landing strip I got out of the car and went straight into the plane eager to get a move on, I just want my Camila back.

Just looking around brings back memories with Camila it just feels like my heart is been ripped out.

I went into the bathroom maybe a cool shower will help shake this feeling of me I need to get my head on straight, those weren't just words my papa said they are true, I won't be able to save her if I am feeling nothing bad sadness as corny as it ...

I went into the bathroom maybe a cool shower will help shake this feeling of me I need to get my head on straight, those weren't just words my papa said they are true, I won't be able to save her if I am feeling nothing bad sadness as corny as it sounds I have to put my mafia king crown on and be that ruthless blood thirsty Demon that is out for blood and the blood that I want is Levi, he will die and my hands nobody else's he is mine to kill mine to destroy
I looked into the mirror at myself.
I will bring you home Camila or I will die trying but you will come home to our children.

Levi hideout

Camila- blood, thats all I smell my own blood my body covered in roses whip marks, dirty left in this cold basement with no clothes on.
Chained to the wall, the only time I am aloud out is when h...he uses me.
He will rape me force me moan and scream his name beating me, he will do it till the sun comes up then throw me down here if I am lucky and as he says if I obey him and please him.
My only hope is that Junior has found me that him and our family will come and get me, but I am starting to lose hope, I am starting to think that they found the hair clip and they can no longer track me.