Family day out

6 months after Camila woke up

Camila pov- it's been 6 months, 6 months of been stuck in this room I have only left a hand full only when Junior carried me out.
I am starting to lose it, he has been even more over protective then before if that's even possible.
Junior walked into the room carry a tray of food I just glared at him.

Junior- Don't pout baby and don't glare at me I know you don't like be stuck into the room but I am doing this because I love you and I can't lose you like I almost did.
But today we will go out just us and  the kids so wipe that pouty look of your face so we can ready the kids are already dressed.

Camila- what? Really omg yes finally where are we going?

Junior- si mia amore, you will have to wait and see dressed comfortably okay I will see you down stairs.

Camila-  what not gunna carry mr around your finally gunna let me walk.

Junior- enough coniglia or I will cancel plains and I will continue to carry you every where and never let you walk again. Do not give me attitude cara.

Camila- no...no don't cancel I'm sorry( pout)

Junior- good now eat your food and shower we will be down stairs waiting for you.

Junior pov- I know she has been getting snappy lately because I never let her go or do anything.
I am scared some thing might happened and we will lose her forever and I can't let that happened.
As much as I hate the thought of it I can't coop her up forever she has a Degree fashion design she was going to work for our company but I stopped it, I don't want her working I just want to be the one taking care of her. I want to be the only one she depends on.
But I realise that I was wrong so starting Monday her and Diamond are going to be Co-CEO of The Cruz fashion design.
I am going to tell her later tonight I have a hole romantic night plan, I am going to give her and to make every dream she has come true and maybe give Massimo and Marcela a little brother or sister hopefully brother I don't think I can handle another girl I will need more boys before another girl so they can keep all the boys away from my little principessa.
I was cut from my train of thought by the sight of my beautiful wife walking down the stairs she looks like heaven absolutely breathtaking.

Junior- absolutely beautiful cara mia, what do you say guys( I look over to our children playing on the floor)

Massimo and Marcela- mama pretty

Camila- grazie I miei bambini ( thank you my babies)

Junior- okay everyone ready lets go.

Massimo - where are we going papa?

Junior- it's a surprise figlio, you have to wait.

Junior pov - as the limo came to a stop and we all stepped out all there faces lit up as they saw we where at zoo we had a private tour nobody was here I had then close it down for the day just for us.

Camila- I have been wanting to come here since I got here I haven't been since your mama took us when we where kids.

Junior- I know I remembered that's why I arranged for this with have it al to our selfs.
Here I got a camera so you can take some photos.
Now lets go inside.

Camila pov- Junior the kids and I went inside and one of the zoo keepers I believe his name is Daniel started showing us all the animals we even got to go inside some of the enclosures and see in animals up close I can't believe Junior did this, our kids they love it they have been running around looking at every animal they came across and asked Daniel about the animal which surprised him how well they can speak for there age but hey they father is Junior Cruz.
I took the camera Junior gave me and started to take some photos of the animals I tried to take some of Junior and the kids but they where always running around and we couldn't get it but it is want it is so I just stuck with the animals.