Never Give Up •2•

Karen

Arriving to Dave's Airbnb, I parked my car and got out. I headed to the the front door, then knocked since I didn't have a key. The door opened a moment later and Dave stood there with a smile on his face.

"Hi baby."

"Hey bae. Thank you for coming." Dave said.

"Of course." I kissed his lips before trying to walk past him.

Pulling me closer to him, he placed his lips back on mine and began kissing me deeper. I moaned softly as his hands came down to my ass and squeezed making me wrap my arms around his neck. Picking me up, Dave pinned me against the door as our tongues began to tango together, I kissed him deeper as my fingers ran through his hair. Breaking the kiss, he trailed his tongue down my neck then back up to my lips making me moan louder. After a few moments he broke the kiss as I pulled away tugging on his bottom lip. I stared into his eyes as he held me with his hands still resting on my ass.

"I've missed you." Dave said.

"I've missed you too. I would ask you to make love to me right now if Kierra and Malaysia weren't on their way at the moment. I miss you giving me my dick anytime I wanted it and anytime I craved or needed it. I really miss our sex." I admitted.

"Is that all you miss from a nigga?"

"I miss your tongue and the way it would invade every part of my pussy, my nipples, and my mouth. I miss the way it would go down my neck and suck on my thighs and in between my breast. Most of all I miss the way it would suck me clean every time I'd squirt. "

"It sounds like ya fine ass feenin fah a nigga. Is dat what's happening right now ma?" Dave smirked.

"I can't help it daddy. I've been sexually starved for sixteen years. In those years never did I ever let another man touch me. I couldn't do that to you or myself. My body belonged to you and it still does. So, why don't you treat it like it's yours?" I asked.

Dave looked at the clock then back at me.

"How much time do we have before they get here? I'm so horny for you papi." I bit my lip.

"Enough time. Let me quench yo thirst right quick shorty." Dave said, kissing me.

Placing my hand behind his head, I kissed him deeper as he carried me into his place and kicked the door shut with his foot. As we made out sloppily he carried me over to the table and before I knew it things became so over heated clothes began shedding everywhere and I found myself riding him on top of the table.

"Ahhhh, f-fuck me harder!" I moaned loudly.

Grabbing my legs, Dave locked them as he thrusted up and slammed inside of me and I met his thrusts making us both moan out of this world. He knew exactly how I liked it every time.

"Fuck, you feel so good mama. Always so damn wet fah me." Dave grunted, smacking my ass.

"It feels so good, shit! Don't stop!"

I bounced on his dick relentlessly as his hand came around my throat and bounced me even harder making our skin collide. I felt my orgasm approaching with every second he thrusted into me with no mercy.

"Mmm, I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

"Me too bae. Ride dat shit." Dave grunted.

Bouncing on him a few more times, I slammed my ass down on his dick once more as he grabbed it and shot his load deep inside me. We both moaned as I released a waterfall of my juices all over him. Leaning down, I smashed my lips into his as he held me. I sucked on his tongue as he kissed me deeply. Pulling away, I brushed his goatee softly as I stared into his eyes.