•1• Vacation Tea

Karen

"Throw that shit back." I gripped the sheets as I threw it back and my ass smacked back against his dick.

Gripping my hips, I moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper inside of me making me moan out.

"Fuck! It feels so good!" I screamed, reaching down I attempted to play with my clit only for him to grab my hand.

He pinned me down to the bed by neck as he held my arm pinned behind my back. Feeling him slam into me deeper I buried my face in the sheets as I moaned louder feeling my orgasm explode. He pounded into me like a jack rabbit before pulling out making me squirt everywhere.

"Fuck!! Oh God!" I screamed.

He stuck his dick back inside me and pounded a few more times before cumming inside me. I moaned at the feeling as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Mmm, that was so good." I moaned, kissing him.

"You ain't never lied. You got that good macaroni and cheese wet ass shit." Smoke said, kissing down my body.

What the hell?

MAMA MAMA MOMMY MAMA MAMA MAMA MOM

I jumped out of my daydream to see Kiyomi, Khari, and Kendasha standing in front of me.

"Mama, are you okay?" Kiyomi asked.

"U-Uh... yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Maybe because we've been calling your name for the past five minutes and you haven't said a word. You looked dazed. What were you thinking about?" Kendasha asked.

Looking away from them, I shook my head as I thought of what to say.

"It was nothing .... I'm fine. Mama's fine. Are you guys getting the hang of the guns?" I asked.

"I am. Can I get two guns so I can shoot like Cleo did at the shooting range in Set It Off?" Khari asked.

I chuckled at her statement.

"No ma'am, you are not about to have your daddy on me. When you turn eighteen you can have two guns until then focus on mastering one. Kenny and Yomi how are you two doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing good mommy. I think I'm getting the hang of it." Kendasha said.

I looked at Kiyomi who had her tongue out as she shot the gun off repeatedly hitting the bullseye each time.  She put her gun down then looked at me.

"I can't wait to shoot my boyfriend if he ever gets out of line." Kiyomi smirked.

Palming my face, I shook my head realizing she was definitely her father's daughter. She had his exact temper and everything. There was no denying that.

"Can you please not act crazy for a moment?" Khari asked.

"I'm just speaking facts." Kiyomi laughed.

"Are you girls ready for our vacation tomorrow?"

"I'm so ready mommy. I have all of my cutest outfits packed. Daddy said we'd be gone on the vacation for three weeks." Kendasha said.

"I can't believe we have to leave our boyfriends here. Everyone else is going to be all boo'd up with their partners. It hardly seems fair." Khari said.

"Did you ask daddy if you could bring your boyfriends?"

"I did and he said no... to all of us." Khari said.

Putting my hand on my chin, I thought for a moment.

"Okay, how about this.... I will override daddy's no only if you abide by my one rule." I said.