Tell Us

Dave

Once Karen and I finished our last round we finally decided to head out to dinner with our daughters. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that she was walking like a pimp with a limp. I'd really put in work on ha body.

"Daddy, why is mommy walking so weird?" Kendasha asked.

"Maybe you should ask her. I think she might have pulled a muscle during the workout" I said.

Overhearing our conversation, Karen turned her head and looked back at me.

"Mama, if you're sore from pulling a muscle we didn't have to go out. We could have stayed home and let daddy cook something."

"No, sweetie. Mama's fine. I'm just completely sore, but I'll be fine honey. Don't you worry." Karen said.

"Yeah, mama will be fine." I said, grabbing her hand.

I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear.

"You so fine. Ima put my hands on dat body tonight."

Karen stale faced me, then pulled away.

"Don't you dare. Are you trying to kill me?" Karen asked.

"Bae, I doubt if you can die from good dick. But you know what out of respect of ya legs Ima leave ya be." I smirked.

"Thank you baby."

She pecked my lips making me chuckle. We headed inside the restaurant. Tonight we decided to eat at Stoney River Steakhouse.

"How many?" The host asked.

"Table for five please." I said.

"Awww, did you decide to take your mother out for dinner?"

Karen staled faced the host.

"Don't try it bit-"

"Aht, bae. I got it. You rest." I said, cutting her sentence off and looking at the host.

Karen sighed then folded her arms.

"She not my mama she my wife and these are our daughters. Now can you show us our table or I'll gladly let ya manager know dat they got a messy ass hoe for a worker." I said.

Sucking her teeth, the waiter looked at Karen then back at me before putting a fake smile on her face.

"Right this way."

She showed us to a table before telling us a waiter would be with us. Kendasha sat in the middle of Karen and I with Khari beside me and Kiyomi on the end. Once the waiter came he took our drink order and food order before Kendasha began to speak.

"Mama, why did that host think that you were daddy's mom?"

Karen looked at me as she played with her fingers.

"Do you want to explain this one?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I got it bae." I chuckled.

I knew that Kendasha didn't understand neither did Khari or Kiyomi because they didn't know much about Karen and I's history. They only knew that we were their parents. That was it.

"Well, Ken-Dada.... when ya moms and I got together I was a youngin. I was twenty six and she was in her late forties. She really could've passed for a twenty year old but people be hating on ha beauty so... but anyway. Once we officially got together and would go out places people would always think dat she was my mother or something like dat cause of our age difference. You have some people in the world who are ignant like dat. They don't see love. They see age. They choose not to look beyond the minor details and would rather see the abnormal details. That's why dat host behaved dat way." I explained.