Full Psycho

Dave

"Hey, babe. Where's Smoke?" Karen asked, coming through the hospital doors quickly.

"Uh, Ion know bae. Why you looking fah him?" I asked.

"Because he's in trouble. While we were taking care of business Jacky spilled to Dorinda that he knew about the fact that you were alive for sixteen years and didn't say anything."

"Shit! She um.... she won't hurt him will she bae? She pregnant so I don't think she will...."

Karen looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you think that you don't know my sister at all. She will completely kill him especially with those baby hormones kicking her ass. You need to get to him, now! Go find him before it's too late." Karen warned me.

"Aite, bae. I'll be back then, but while I'm gone you need to go be with Kierra. She needs you. Mal already back there, but she need you too. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Pulling me into her by my shirt, she kissed my lips. My hands rested on her ass as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I swirled my tongue in her mouth as we kissed momentarily before she let me go and I pecked her lips a few more times.

"Be safe." Karen said, brushing my face softly.

"I will ma. I'll be right back." I kissed her hand then her head before making my way out the doors.

I used the backup keys to my GT since she had my full set of my other keys. Turning on my emergency lights, I went at least 95 miles on the way to Smoke crib. When I got there, I sighed in relief realizing that he was okay.

"Yo, nigga. Why you pull up like you the damn police?" Smoke asked.

"Cause you in trouble foo. Is Dorinda here?"

"Nah, she ain't made it back yet. Why?" Smoke asked.

"Cause you in trouble nigga. You need to come with me while you still got ya legs. We finna go back to the hospital where I know you'll be safe."

Smoke looked at me weird.

"Bruh, what the hell you mean I'm in trouble? What's going on?"

"I'll explain on the way to the hospital. Getcho ass in dis car now." I said.

Popping his collar, Smoke shrugged before jumping in on the passenger side. I decided to drive the normal speed limit this time since I knew he was alright. On the way there I looked at him a few times as he waited for me to explain.

"Foo, why you ain't answer yo phone?" I asked.

"My bad, nigga. My shit dead. I needa charge it."

"Plug yo phone up nigga. Anything could happen." I said, handing him my car charger.

"Aite, you wanna tell me what's going on now?" Smoke asked.

"Aite, well.... you gon panic when I tell you dis so I'll make it quick. While bae was taking care of Noelle with ha sisters Jacky spilled to Doe the secret you been trying desperately to keep from ha."

Looking at me, Smoke went quiet as he put two and two together.

"Mane, you mean she know about me helping you with the dumbass plan that I told you not to do in the first place? Who the hell told Jacky that I knew?"

"I'm assuming it was Jay. That is ha man so I'm sure the nigga don't keep shit from ha." I said.

"Bruh, Jay broke the bro code fah some pussy?" Smoke asked.