Wild Side

Karen

"Fuck, you're too deep baby!" I moaned, gripping the sheets.

"Shut that shit up, you gon' take this shit." Dave growled, pounding into me rhythmically.

He had me laying on my stomach while he was behind me with my leg on his shoulder. It'd been three weeks since everything had transpired and a lot had happened in those three weeks.

"You so fucking tight ma. You feel so damn good."

"Daddy, please? I can't take it." I begged, shoving my face in the sheets.

Reaching between us, he fingered me sending me over the edge. I clenched around his dick pulling him along with me.

"Fuck, ma!" Dave moaned. He wrapped his arms around my breast as he slammed into me a few more times before we both climaxed.

I collapsed on the bed as he pulled out.

"I know you don't think we done. Bend yo ass over." Dave demanded.

"But, baby I-"

"Now!" It was clear that he was trying to make me pay for beating his ass.

I bent over as he demanded and gripped the sheets as I braced myself. I felt his hands spread my ass apart as he braced me for what he was about to do.

"There's my pretty pink pussy. It's dripping fah daddy just right."

I moaned softly as I felt his tongue send a long lick down my ass all the way to my pussy. He smacked my ass as I shrieked then felt him slam into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Pinning me down to the bed, he put one hand behind my neck and the other went around my waist as he began pounding inside of me. He was so deep I could feel him in my chest. His grip around my waist got tighter as he slammed into me deeper and harder. He was going so hard it was as if he was mad at the pussy.

"Daddy, please? I-I can't-" I moaned on the verge of tears. He was making me feel so good.

"I know you not tapping out ma. Take this shit." He grunted, slamming into me.

I continued to let him have his way with me as he fucked me recklessly with no reservations. He grabbed one of my legs before burying his dick balls deep inside of me. I grabbed the sheets so hard I damn near ripped them.

The type of aggression he was using with me was one I'd never known before. He'd had his moments of being rough with me sexually but never to this extreme.

"You know daddy gon' treat dat body right." Dave grunted, slamming inside me deeper.

"Daddy, I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

The sounds of my ass smacking back against his dick, my moans, his grunts, and the headboard banging against the wall echoed through the room. I prayed that we didn't wake up either of our daughters or that they were gone out somewhere because the way he was fucking me he wasn't holding back for nothing.

"Hold dat shit." Dave demanded.

"Daddy, please? I can't-"

"Hold it!" Dave said, grabbing my throat.

"Fuck!" I cried.

He stroked up against my spot driving me crazy as he held my hips tightly.

Dave slammed into me a few more times before whispering in my ear.

"Release that sexy shit." Dave moaned in my ear.

Squirting on his dick, he came deep inside me. He kissed me sloppily before pulling out. I collapsed on the bed again as he flipped me over onto my back and went down on me. I was so tired that I couldn't move. I just let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. Once I climaxed again my body completely gave out.