New Additions

Dave

"Yo, foo. Have you talked to J Drew lately?" Jay asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nah, why you ask? What's going on with him?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know shit fah sho but he been hanging out with Shag nem."

Sitting up, I looked at him. I tried not to get up too quick considering I was still in pain.

"You mean the muhfuckas Ghost was close with? Those niggas?"

"Yeah, bruh. I know the shit dat just went down with you and everyone. I wanted to be the first to let you know. J Drew seem like a good boy. He don't need to get mixed up in no mo' funny shit like dat."

"How you know he was with Shag? Maybe they was just in passing." I said.

"Nah, foo. This nigga been hanging with them. The reason I know is cause he still slanging and making drops." Jay said.

"Yo, what the fuck? He told me that he'd stopped when all the shit with Ghost went down."

"Well, the nigga lied unfortunately. He did stop for a hot second but he got right back on it. You know the street life addictive. You remember how hard it was fah you to stop when you first got started as a matter of fact you still got niggas hustling fah you that's how you able to afford all dis shit." Jay said.

Sighing, I realized he was right. Even though I wasn't in the street life anymore I still had sources of income coming in from the streets. The shit was good to me. It kept me in the lavish life and I was able to get anything I wanted or anything my family wanted. I just ain't wanna be in it cause I had family to think about.

"All I'm saying is that you need to talk to J Drew and let him know that he need to stay away from Shag and his crew cause those niggas are suspicious and conniving as fuck. They just like Ghost if not worst. That's why dem niggas hung together. You know you my boy Killa. Ima always let you know shit up front and I know yo wife wouldn't want her son getting wrapped up in unnecessary bullshit. So, you know what you gotta fuckin do. But I'm finna go check on bae. Holla if you need anything bruh." Jay said.

Nodding my head, I dapped Jay up before he went downstairs to go check on Jacky. I pulled my phone out and made a call to J Drew. The line rang for a few moments before picking up.

"Yooo."

"J, what it do foo?" I asked.

"Nun much, what's going on withchu?" J Drew asked.

"Healing up from a surgery. Nothing much, but I got a question fah you bruh."

"What's up?" J Drew asked.

I sighed before asking him the question that I hoped wasn't true.

"You been hanging with Shaggy?"

J Drew went quiet letting me know that what Jay had told me was true.

"How you know that?"

"Just answer.... yes or no man." I said.

"Yeah, but it's aite though.... right?" J Drew asked.

"Nah, it ain't alright. I know you don't know dis so Ima tell you. Shag and Ghost were homies before you came in the picture. Shag is the protege of Ghost. The nigga reckless, dangerous, and cannot be trusted. Please, take my word on this. I would not lie to you. I told you the same shit about Ghost and I was right. I need fah you to stay away from Shag and his crew. Please, bruh. Fah the sake and safety of dis family if you love ya mama, aunties, and sisters you'll listen to me and stay the fuck away from dem niggas."