Hidden Secrets

Dave

"What's the info y'all got on this nigga?" I asked, walking into the room.

Smoke, Dolo, and Jay stood in the mancave trying to find Kiyomi's baby daddy.

"This nigga really twenty one or you fucking wit us?" Smoke asked.

"The nigga twenty one. Karen was pissed the fuck off and to be honest once she told me how old he was I instantly saw death. We find this nigga and we show him why you don't fuck with the Websters, especially my girls. So, what you find for me bruh?" I asked.

"Well, from the information I got from Kiyomi's Facebook friend suggestion list after hacking into her page his name Carlos Bertonili and he from Greensbriar." Dolo said.

"Bertonili? As in Hudson Bertonili? Ain't them the fools that we had beef with some years ago?" Smoke asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words.

"Dolo, pull up the picture of this fuck nigga. Don't tell me this who I think it is....."

Seeing him click on the page, he clicked on his photos and the first picture that came up that he was tagged in blew my fucking fuse.

This nigga was the son of Shag (Hudson) the biggest fucking drug lord in the game

This nigga was the son of Shag (Hudson) the biggest fucking drug lord in the game. What the fuck did Kiyomi get her ass into.

"Nigga, what the fuck we gon' do now? You still wanna proceed with the plan?" Smoke asked.

"I feel like this shit a set up. Shag ass never liked me from the jump because he was at the top and when I got in the game I shot up to the top where he was and he ain't want no one challenging him or his position. He did some foul shit."

"Wasn't you with Jade when you was beefing with Shag?" Smoke asked.

"Yeah, I was with her. She was the love of my life.... that was until I found out she wasn't down for a nigga like she claimed to be. When I found out she was pregnant I was over the moon..... then she miscarried and yeah. But that was God's way of protecting a nigga. It wasn't meant to be." I said.

"Karen came into your life and showed you what real love is all about. Now, enough of all that reminiscing shit let's get this done." Jay said.

"You know where he at?" I asked.

"The dumb ass posted a Facebook update with his location attached to it. He chilling at the park I guess with some yamp or some shit."

We all knew a yamp was a young tramp. Tupac taught us that shit in Poetic Justice.

"Let's do it." We each grabbed guns from the gun compartment then made our way out the door.

Since Smoke had the location to the park I let him drive. On the way there I thought about the fact that I literally was in this situation with drug life shit yet again. I'd promised Karen that once I got out then that was it, but once it found a way to catch up to me then that was it. It had me. We arrived to the park in twenty minutes considering the part that he stayed in was the hood. Once I came up on some money I got the hell out of there, but I never forgot about my roots and where I came from.