You Weren't There

There's been a huge time jump 😌
•••••••

Dave

It's been seven months since everything went down and a lot of shit happened. Summer got her ass beat by Dorinda and sent to jail for trying to sex traffic Khari. Lauren got thrown into prison for being in charge of Kiyomi's near death experience. Even though the girls that she hired got beat down by Malaysia and Kierra I needed more to happen so I had charges pressed against Lauren and had her put into prison. Kiyomi woke up from her coma and was able to get back on track with her life. I told Karen about the DNA test of Carlos which happened to come back as negative. He wasn't a nigga son after all.

I decided to keep the news about Carlos not being the girls brother from them. Kiyomi was in therapy and doing really good. I ain't need her to relapse for any reason. As for Karen and the triplets well let's just say that ..... I'll let y'all see for ya self.

"Hey, bae. Where ya at?" I called, walking through the house.

"I'm in here in the bedroom baby." Karen said.

I walked through the door and saw her staring down at the basinet at our triplets sleeping with Kendasha. They were so gorgeous.

Their names were Karli Bai Webster, Kitana Eriyonna Webster, and Kambri Nabria Webster

Their names were Karli Bai Webster, Kitana Eriyonna Webster, and Kambri Nabria Webster. It was something Kierra came up with. We let her name all three of the girls because of everything that was going on we never got a chance to get to it.

"They are so beautiful daddy. I want one." Kendasha said.

Karen and I looked at each other as I scrunched my face up.

"Mane, hell nah. You ain't having sex til you fifty. Aye, Karen tell her bae."

"Um, baby I think she's-" Kendasha laughed loudly cutting me off.

"Daddy, calm down. I was just joking. I'm not having any kids until I'm married and probably a lot later than that. They are beautiful though. Don't you agree?"

"Fasho, ya moms and I did good just like we always did with you and your sisters." I said.

Hearing the doorbell ring, I looked to see my homies standing at the door with their girlfriends.

"It's the fam. I'll get the door bae." I said, going to answer it.

As soon as I opened the door Dorinda barged in first.

"Where the hell is my sister? I been calling her phone only to no avail. What's been happening?"

"Well, damn. Hello to you too Doe. Yo sister is one month into post partum and just had triplets so her hands been full. She in the bedroom." I said.

Dorinda mugged me before going to the back. I shook my head as I looked at Jacky and Twinkie as they laughed.

"Don't take it to heart, Dave. You know how she is when she doesn't talk to Karen in awhile. It's good to see you."