Tap Out

Dave

"Let me cater to you daddy." Karen said, placing her hands on my chest as she led me back against the jacuzzi tub.

I placed my hands on her hips as I kissed her. Sliding her tongue in my mouth, her tongue swirled with mine as I brought my hands down to her ass. The fact that my hands always somehow found their way to her ass every time we kissed was something I'd created. I'd done it so much it was now a reflex. Biting her bottom lip softly, she broke the kiss as she pulled my shirt up over my head then tossed it to the ground. She stood back and looked at me.

"Damn.... you are so fine. I can't believe you're mine. I know it's been awhile since I've taken control, but tonight.... tonight I'm back in control. I want to show you exactly why you married me." Karen said, biting her lip.

"Shit, show me then ma." I licked my lips as I stared at her.

Walking back up to me, she kissed me again as she continued removing my clothes off of me. She grabbed the rim of my pants as she began tugging at them.

"Take these off, now." Karen said, moaning into the kiss.

I did as I was told as I took my pants and boxers off. Karen trailed her kisses from my lips to my neck as she started sucking, kissing, and biting all over it leaving her mark. Groaning lightly, I moaned making her bite and suck even harder. Being satisfied with the size of the hickey on my neck, she reached down and grabbed my dick. She began to stroke it back and forth as her attention went back to my lips.

I kissed her deeper this time as our tongues tangoed and we made out passionately for a few moments in time. Feeling her multitask between stroking me and showing attention to our passionate kissing and her peppering my neck with lovebites was making a nigga feel like he was levitating. After a few moments she broke the kiss, grabbed my hand, and led me to the jacuzzi. She looked at me with low lust filled eyes as she bit her lip.

"Get in daddy."

I didn't question it. I just did as she asked since she was in control. Watching her, she took her hair and put it into a messy ponytail before taking her clothes off piece by piece. As I watched her strip my man down low was getting even more excited in anticipation of what was about to take place. Once she slid out of her panties and undid her bra she got into the tub with me.

I watched her as she smirked at me before disappearing underwater. I didn't know where she went until a nigga felt pressure on my dick. I gripped the bar on the jacuzzi as she began handling me rough.

"Shit, babygirl!" I moaned, gripping the handle on the jacuzzi.

That only made her more aggressive as she sucked a nigga soul out his body. I tried my best to hold on for the ride but the way she was pulling I was about to spazz. This sloppy head she was giving me continued for approximately seven minutes before I found myself exploding all in her mouth. I pulled her up by her hand then kissed her. Feeling her lips brush against mine, she slid her tongue back in my mouth as she moaned and we switched positions.

"I know ya wanna be in control, but I wanna eat something sweet and ya on my menu tonight."

"Then eat it daddy. Don't come up until you're gasping for air." Karen commanded.

"Like a fish out of water." I smirked.

I kissed her lips once more before trailing my tongue from her lips to her neck, and down to her breast. I took my time with each one as I trailed my tongue around her areole before putting it in my mouth to suck on. Her moans were so libidinous. Her fingers gripped my hair as I continued my reign of pleasure on her body.