Make Him Pay

Karen

"Hey, Twinkie. I haven't heard much from you lately." I said.

Her and I were talking on the phone as Dave drove to get us some food.

"Yo, bae. If Chick-fil-A full what you want?" Dave asked.

"Chipotle will be fine." I said.

"I'm good Karen. I've just been in my bubble. How are you feeling about Dave being back?" Twinkie asked.

"I'm feeling good. I'm glad to have my husband back, but enough about us. I want to know about you."

"What do you mean?" Twinkie asked.

"Kierra told me that you're seeing someone. She told me that she walked in on you two." I said.

Twinkie went quiet for a moment.

"Twink, it's okay. You're a woman. You have needs. I just want to know who it is."

"Karen, if I tell you then you'll have to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Not Dorinda, Not Jacky, or anyone. Do you understand?" Twinkie asked.

"Of course, Twink. You and I are so connected. You've kept me and many of my secrets under wraps. You know that you can trust me with anything."

Twinkie sighed before speaking again.

"Okay, well.... you can call him Casper."

"I- Casper? Is that his real name or?" I asked.

"His real name is Kai."

"Kai? I like that. Can I meet him?" I asked.

"You can, but until then I can send you a picture of him." Twinkie said.

"Baby, what you wanna eat?" Dave asked, cutting in.

I noticed he had pulled up to Chick-fil-A in the drivethru.

"A deluxe chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and a lemonade. Can I get some honey mustard too?" I asked.

"I got you bae."

Dave ordered our food as I went back to talking to Twinkie.

"Okay, so I just sent you a picture of him. Tell me when it comes through." Twinkie said.

"Okay." I said, pulling me phone down.

I looked at my phone and a few moments later the picture came through. I tapped on the picture and when I pulled it up I released a gasp.

"Elbernita, how old is this little boy?" I asked

"He's twenty five." Twinkie said.

Staring over his picture, I took in his features. He was a handsome young thing. He had a nice body and his eyes were so captivating. His hair was very beautiful.