Backfired Shots •1•

Karen

I laid in bed with Kendasha and Dave as we watched Coming 2 America. Despite the fact that I had this stupid stutter it wasn't as bad as it was before so I was happy. I was happy because I got to spend time with my family the way that I wanted and even though I had to be on bedrest for three weeks life was good and things felt as though they'd finally go back to normal for once.

"Twenty three positions in a one night stand, I'll only call you after you say I can." Bopoto sang.

"Let a woman be a woman and a man be a man."

"Get off!" Kendasha sang.

"If you want me baby here I am." Bopoto continued.

Kendasha stuffed popcorn in her mouth as she sang and danced along to the movie making Dave and I chuckle. He licked and sucked on my neck softly making me moan as he spooned me. Turning around, I faced him so that we were staring into each other's eyes. I kissed his lips making him kiss my neck and my breast then my lips again. He placed his hand on my stomach as he stared into my eyes.

"Can we talk about my babies, shorty?" Dave asked, rubbing my stomach softly.

"We can. What about them?" I asked, staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm finna be a daddy of six ma."

"You are, and how does that make you feel?" I asked.

"A nigga in his forties. I always wanted a big family. You did that for me ma. I'm happy that I was able to get my dream family with the woman of my dreams." Dave said.

"Awww, baby you're so s-sweet."

I closed my eyes making Dave grab my chin and put his head on mine.

"Slowly ma. You got this shit." I nodded my head okay as I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you mo'."

Dave pecked my lips a few times as he held me closer to him.

"I really wish I could go with you to talk to Carlos's mom, but between me being on this three week bedrest and having this speech impediment I just want it all to be over. I want to move past this." I admitted.

"I know you do. That's why I'm taking Yomi with me and leaving our other two here withcha. You gon' need someone to watch after you and my seeds are the perfect option."

I chuckled as I looked at him.

"Your seeds, huh? So, I didn't help in creating them too?" Dave chuckled then licked his lips.

"Ya right, ya right. My bad ma. Our seed-" Before Dave could finish Khari rushed in the room frantically.

Kendasha, Dave, and I looked at her confused trying to see what was happening.

"What's the matter, babygirl?" I asked.

Khari didn't say anything.

"Khari, why you got that look on ya face? Speak." Dave said.

Releasing a shaky breath, Khari looked at us as she got teary eyed.

"Okay, sooooo I tried breaking things off with Summer, but that resulted in us getting into an heated argument. She threatened me and now she's trying to blackmail me." Khari said.

"Hold the fuck up.... that hoe threatened you? With what? What does she have on you?" Dave asked.

Khari went silent again as she looked away making me sit up.