•3• Do You

Dave

I wrapped up early and went home. I knew that Karen had left and went home. She was mad at a nigga, but she wasn't gon be mad fah long. I had ways to tame that shit. Once I got home I parked and went straight in. 

"Yo, K! Where the fuck you at?" I yelled, walking through the door.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that nigga?" Karen asked, coming out of the laundry room.

"You. Why did you storm out of my shop like that? I wasn't done talking to yo ass."

"Nigga, fuck you. Unless you're here to apologize to me you can get out of my damn face." She tried walking away, but I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me.

"Apologize for what? I didn't do nothing wrong."

"You didn't do nothing wrong? Okay, let's see.... number one you didn't speak up for me when that hoe was talking out the side of her neck to me, you didn't put that bitch in her place when she got disrespectful, and you still did that fucking tattoo that I told you not to. So, yes nigga you owe me a damn apology." Karen said, yanking away from me.

"I didn't do the tattoo. I told Marco to do it. After that I told Masika dat if she couldn't respect you or the fact that I had a wife that she ain't need to bring her ass back to my shop. She wasn't happy so of course a nigga gon' probably get some flack because of it but I don't give a fuck cause like I said before and will continue to say you come first."

Karen stared at me with her arms folded. I sighed then rubbed my face.

"I'm sorry fah not putting her in her place while you was there. I should have straightened shit out when she got disrespectful. Forgive ya man for being a lil ignorant. You know I won't ever let a bitch disrespect you in my presence or otherwise I was just a little slow getting to my point. So, can you forgive ya man? Please, bae?" I asked, pulling her into me by her waist.

She tried putting up a fight but once I put my lips on her neck & started sucking and heard her moan I knew that I had her.

"Forgive me ma." I used my other hand to go down her body and squeeze a handful of her ass.

Hearing her moan louder she bit her lip as she spoke.

"S-Stop, you're not being fair. Y-You know that's my spot and you're not getting any pussy."

"Why not? You can't keep my shit away from me." I picked her up by her ass and locked her legs with my arms.

She pulled her lip between her teeth as she stared at me with those eyes of seduction. The same look she gave me that night she came on to a nigga and let me hit it for the first time.

"Because I told Jewel that I was putting you on a 90 day pussy probation. That's why."

I released a hyena laugh then looked back at her. She staled faced me as she kept her eyes on me.

"You think that's funny?" Karen asked.

"It's funny as fuck actually. You said 90 days? Bae, no offense but you can't go 90 seconds without my dick inside you. I'm not saying dat you not strong but I am saying that yo body not rigged dat way. As much sex as we have you're a full blown addict baby. Maybe with another nigga dat 90 day shit would work, but it ain't gon' fly with me. I can't help that daddy got that effect on ya babygirl." I smacked her ass then smirked.

"Mhh.... we'll see about that. Put me the fuck down."

She tried to talk with some authority in her voice and I almost believed it fah a second. But out of respect fah my lady I sat her down.