Freaky HBIC

Karen

Arriving home, Dave sent the girls to spend the night with Kierra and Malaysia as I got comfortable being back inside my home. Dave took the flowers that were in my hands out and sat them down on the dresser before kissing me. The kissing started off simple but gradually transpired into something deep and passionate as he picked me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he squeezed and played with my ass making me moan into his mouth.

"Mmm, baby." I moaned, feeling his hands squeeze the life out of my ass.

I knew that he missed me. I knew more than anything else he missed my body and us making love like we used to. It'd been awhile since we'd been intimate. I knew he wanted to be inside me, and he wanted to take his time. I honestly couldn't wait to have his body pressed against mine and feel him again. I missed my man, and I would show him just how much.

"I missed you ma." Dave mumbled against my lips.

Pulling apart from his lips, I stared into his gorgeous dark brown eyes and bit my lip.

"Show me how much you missed me, daddy."

Dave kissed me again as he carried me to the middle of the bed and laid me down. I watched him as he pulled my shirt over my head and kissed down my neck. Feeling him suck on my neck, I moaned loudly. He knew that my neck was my sweet spot. As he sucked on my neck his hands trailed down my body and down to my breast. He undid my bra and tossed it aside before taking one of my breast into his mouth making my moans multiply.

"Yes, babyyy." I moaned, feeling him suck on my nipple.

He bit softly on my areole as he feasted on my milk monkeys. He kept his lips on my neck as he used one hand to keep my nipples stimulated and used his other to slip into my panties and finger me deeply creating an arch in my back. He was always amazing at his multitasking and the way he catered to my body. I knew if he was making me feel this good without being inside me I could only imagine what it would feel like when he had himself deeply planted inside me the way we both wanted.

"Oh my God.... it feels so good." I moaned louder.

Grabbing his face, I kissed him. Our tongues danced together like two brightly lit fireflies underneath the stars. We kissed for a few moments before he broke the kiss again making a line of our saliva trail on the bed. Taking his tongue he slid it down my neck as he continued to finger me faster and deeper. I felt my stomach cramp up letting me know the orgasm I was about to release would be a big one. I gripped the sheets as I threw my head back in ecstasy.

"I'm about to cum." I warned him.

"Hold it."

"Daddy, please.... I can't." I cried.

"Hold dat shit or you gon' regret it." Dave warned me.

"Fuck!"

I buried my face in the sheets as he began his reign of torture. He hooked his fingers inside me as he continued to move them slowly but deeply inside me and stimulated my G-spot driving me crazy and pushing me overboard. I knew that he wanted me to hold it, but I couldn't hold it this time. Normally I'd bow down to his request this time my body had other plans. As soon as he removed his fingers I squirted as my legs shook and I muffled my moans in my hand. Dave looked at me amused as he looked at the wetness that my body had created on his fingers.

"I thought I told you to hold dat shit."

"I couldn't baby, I'm sorry." I whined.

Dave shook his head no as a sinister smirk graced his lips.