Royal Runaway AU

Rly long, I suggest you become comfortable

Sort of Runaway AU but different. Tommy ran from his exile with Dream, leaving a last note to Tubbo explaining everything. Dream got put in prison and they couldn't find Tommy. Ten years later, they gave up. Revivbur AU.

The proud soldiers of Ravaryn marched off to a distant land. King Theseus had ordered for the soldiers to bring a few people from the place. He wanted them, prisoners or not, and no casualties. They passed a mountain to a snowy biome. They kept marching, with small breaks, stumbling upon a house. There was no smoke or lights, so they assumed he wasn't home. Yes, he. Technoblade. The king gave them a list for people he wished brought to his throne room.

Tubbo Beloved

Technoblade

Wilbur Soot

Philza Minecraft

Nikachu

Ranboo Beloved

Jack Manifold

Awesamdude

Captain Puffy

Quackity

Karl Jacobs

Dreamwastaken

Georgenotfound

Sapnap Halo

Badboyhalo

Skeppy Diamond

It's Fundy

The Eret

Michael Beloved

That was it. They needed those people alive and in Ravaryn to succeed. The general had decided to start peacefully, then going into blackmail then fighting. The army marched to the land called L'Manburg.

Tubbo was giving his speech. It was the ten year mark for Tommy's disappearance, and they were holding the ceremony. He had tears in his eyes, with all the other SMP members behind him. Niki and Jack were the only ones who had dry eyes in the country. There was distant marching, slowly getting louder. Tubbo stopped his speech. Everyone was murmuring quietly. The marching grew closer, which made Tubbo worry. 

There was no war since Tommy left, his disappearance brought us together, and I know that there are other kingdoms and countries, but they don't have any grudges on us, do they? The marching suddenly stopped. 

A single person came from behind the house. She had feminine features and armour to fit. The armour was pitch black, but absolutely beautiful. Sleek, shiny, smooth. It was different from netherite, for that material is harsh and jagged. No one had ever seen anything like it before. Her long, dirty blonde hair poked out of the top of her helmet as a ponytail. She went over to Tubbo, hair swaying.

"People of L'Manburg." She started. All went quiet. Tubbo drew away from her to the safety of his friends.

"We mean no harm."

"We have orders from our king to bring a few people to him."

"As guests."

The general read out the names, the people mentioned turning pale.

"If you come peacefully, the citizens shall not be harmed." She said, motioning above. Everyone looked to see who was marching. People in the same black armour, all pointing crossbows and bows. Everyone panicked.

"Alright! I will go." Shouted one of the members. Everyone turned to face the person. He stepped out. It was a desperate Fundy.

"Fundy." She said. He stiffened. How did the lady know his name?