December 18

"Hey, Tommy, you've been doing really well with therapy... do you wanna do something fun?" Puffy asked. Tommy blinked.

"Like what?" He asked, curious.

"How about we make cookies? For Christmas!" Puffy said. "I bet Niki would let us use her bakery to do it."

Tommy nodded. Baking sounded fun.

"Can I bring some home for Phil an' Wil an' Tech?" Tommy asked, smile growing on his face. Puffy nodded and stood up, Tommy copying. They grabbed their coats and made their way out of the building, through the light snow. There were people there doing their last minute Christmas shopping, it was literally a week before the special day. Tommy held Puffy's hand tight in order not to lose her in the crowd. Festive decorations were hung in the tiny stores, carols blasting from shops. They made their way to Niki's shop by following the scent of gingerbread, shortbread, and funnel cake. 

The bell on the door jingled as Puffy pushed open the door. Lines of gingerbread houses filled shelves. Yule logs were sitting in the display window. Sugar cookies were free for children to take. Warm pies were also in the display window. Brownies with red and green sprinkles were in the glass case beneath the counter. Cupcakes and peppermint bark lined the trays in the space beneath the counter. Figgy pudding was waiting to be bought on the countertop. 

The centre of attention was the 1½ foot Christmas tree cake in the middle of the shop. It was decorated with green icing, no doubt with plenty of artificial colour, sugar pearls and sprinkles and mini marshmallows being ornaments, and a piece of sugar cookie shaped like a star as... well... the star. Squares of fudge were put in a row on a tray in the glass display case. Pound cake was almost gone. Macrons were selling fast. Toffees were given to each customer. Tommy was drooling at it all. 

Puffy laughed when she saw Tommy's starstruck face. Sh led him behind the counter, and when Niki saw the two she gave a bright smile. Puffy kissed her cheek and told her fiancé what they were gonna do. 

"Don't make too big of a mess though, I work here." Niki said jokingly to them before turning to her next customer, who was called Karl. He was a regular.

"Right. Let's get started?" Puffy said when she got enough supplies for a small batch of cookies. Tommy nodded. 

Pls i need to finish i dont bake cookies TwT

"Phil! Wil! Techno!" Tommy shouted when he got home. The three who were called looked up to see the fourteen year old boy with a paper bag.

"Hey Tommy, what's in the bag..?" Techno asked suspiciously. 

"Something." Tommy replied mysteriously. 

"Tommy, let the cat out of the bag." Wilbur said jokingly.

"Wil it's not a fuckin cat." Tommy said, putting the bag on the kitchen table. 

"It was a joke." Wilbur told. Tommy flipped him off when Phil came downstairs.

"Hi Tommy! How was therapy?" Phil asked. 

"Amazing! Me and Puffy baked cookies, which are in the bag." Tommy replied, gently tugging the man to the kitchen. Wilbur and Techno followed to see Tommy dumping some cookies on a plate. They each looked like a member of the family.

"I wanna eat Wilbur." Tommy said. Wilbur choked on air.

"Dibs on Philza," Techno said, making a grab at the green and black cookie. Tommy's hand swished to the plate and grabbed the yellow and black cookie. Wilbur and Phil blinked.

"Dibs on Techno!"

"Dibs on Techno!"

And Phil said and grabbed the red and white cookie first. Wilbur sighed and took the red, white, and yellow cookie.