Help PROMPT

Yes it is that meme. This is gonna be short cuz i need to post SOMETHING. Thats all i have to say.

Wait lmao i realized that i had George twice and one as "georeg" lmao

Everyone stood around, watching Tommy and Tubbo fight. By 'fight', it more meant Tubbo yelling at Tommy while he just kept smiling his trademark smile.

"How are you still smiling? What is wrong with you?" Tubbo yelled, with Tommy barely flinching while everyone else did. Tommy inhaled.

"I'm laughing on the outside..." He started, smile flickering. Everyone noticed and kept silent.

"HELP!" Tommy yelled, tears pouring from his faded, dull blue eyes which used to be filled with life, hands covering his face, as his mask slipped off.

"Crying on the inside..." He said, sinking to the ground, hugging himself. Everyone stood in shock. The toughest person on the server was in a mental breakdown. Tommy looked up at everyone, doing the trademark smile. That was the moment that everyone realized that the whole time, Tommy was suffering. No one knew what to do, not Wilbur, not Techno, not Phil, not Dream, not Tubbo, not George, not Sapnap, not Eret, not Niki, not Jack, not Fundy, not Quackity, not Karl, not Bad, not Shlatt, not Ant, not Purpled, not Ponk, not Sam, not Puffy, not Punz, not Skeppy, not ANYONE.

Anyone but Ranboo.

The multicoloured teen rushed forward to embrace the sobbing mess.

The two sat there for the longest time while everyone watched.

It was beautiful but terrible at the same time.