Theseus UA

Idea from the story by Ghostakit and it was pretty much left unfinished so I wanted to do something similar.

Theseus was granted permission by Hades to emerge from the underworld to observe mortals. Theseus came above to see a family of four, a father, twins, and a bundle of moving blankets. He had become interested in the blankets, moving closer. It was a baby, straw blonde hair and lightning blue eyes. The former king of Athens became interested in the baby, and so he decided to watch the boy grow up.

Over the six months that Theseus had watched the boy, he learnt that his name was 'Tommy' and that the house was a chaotic hell hole. There was screaming everywhere, everything was a mess, things were burning, vases knocked over, Theseus was surprised that the father (Who he found the name was Phil) could handle it all. Theseus wasn't spotted, for he was from the underworld. But one night, Theseus was sitting next to Tommy's crib, looking in wonder at the boy, when Tommy reached up and grabbed his nose. He jumped, but allowed the half year old kid continue. The case of someone being able to see him was rare, only happened to the people Theseus cared about. Theseus then realized that he had grown fond of the boy, wether it be his babbling, laughter, his giggles, his curiosity, his hair.

Theseus watched Tommy grow into a five year old. The kid said his first words to Theseus, his first steps. Tommy would have small talks with the ghost, Theseus being impressed that the boy had so much to say, to debate. The kindergartener was having another nightly conversation when Wilbur, Tommy's older brother, walked in. Tommy stopped talking, and Theseus looked up to see Wilbur.

"Toms, who're you talking to?" He asked, concerned for his brother.

"My fren Theesus." Tommy said, smiling to show his two missing teeth.

"Who?" Wilbur questioned.

"Theesus." Tommy said again stubbornly.

"Wuzzgoin on?" Another voice asked, Wilbur turning around to see Techno, the eldest.

"Tommy's talking to himself." Wilbur replied.

"But I'm not! I swar!" Tommy said loudly, sitting up.

"Alright, Tommy. What does 'Theesus' look like?" Techno inquired, Wilbur nudging him for pushing their brother's imagination.

"He has har like me, bloo ais like me, and armor!" Tommy answered, studying Theseus's appearance.

"Armour? What kind of armour? What colour?" Techno pressed on.

"Like the ones in your book!" Tommy answered obliviously, showing his teeth again.

"Which book?" Texhno puzzled out loud, making Theseus suggest to Tommy to show which book.

"I can sho you!" Tommy said, throwing off his covers and dashing between his brothers legs. The two brothers followed, Theseus in pursuit. The kid was already in Techno's room, searching through books. Theseus spotted the familiar green leather bound book with faint gold writing stamping on 'Greek Legends'. Theseus went over to Tommy, pointing at the book. He dashed over to the book, knocking over a pile of books, making Techno sigh. Tommy grabbed the book, opening the cover. He flipped to the first page, turning it over so the brothers could see.

"Armour like this!" Tommy yelled, pointing at Apollo. The two nodded, and Techno picked up the boy, bringing him back to his room. Techno lay his brother onto his bed, sitting in Theseus's chair. The former king of Athens didn't mind sitting on the ground.

"Theseus, what story do you want?" Techno asked, making the actual Theseus smile.

"What story do you want Theesus?" He asked, making Theseus smile at the pronunciation and opinion.

"My story, please." The defeater of the Minotaur replied, looking back at a confused Techno.

"I want Theesus!" Tommy said, bouncing on his bed. The 'blood god' stared at the kid, not knowing what to do.

"Page 386." Theseus told Tommy, who replayed the message to his elder brother. Techno hesitantly opened to the page number, tensing up at who he saw.

Theseus

Son of Poseidon, king of Athens, defeater of the Minotaur

"Theseus?" Techno whispered, horrified. Techno only read the story once to Tommy, and it was the first story that Techno told him. How he remembered the story was unbelievable to Techno.

Yoooo pog maybe a part 2 for when everyone sees tommy wasnt lying about his friend?