December 20

This is part 123 of my book and im so happy

Tommy was shy.

Well, to some extent.

When with people he knows and trusts, Tommy's extroverted.

When, say, at a Christmas party your friend Tubbo dragged you to and then ditched you near the bathrooms, Tommy's introverted.

The beat made Tommy literally thump above the ground.

The neon lights flashed around, making Tommy's face change hues.

The clothes Tubbo chose were itchy on his skin.

The people cheering made Tommy's ears almost fall off.

The smell of alcohol made Tommy's nose sting.

The taste of blood entered Tommy's mouth as he bit his lip.

Everything was too much.

He was having sensory overload.

Tommy ran to the bathrooms to calm himself.

He pulled out his phone which was thankfully still there.

Tommy dialled his brother's number.

It rang for a few times before picking up.

"Tom?" Wilbur asked.

"Wil please get me home I'm getting SOed." Tommy asked, panicked.

"Sorry Toms, but I'm at a party too and Techno's coming to take me home. What party are you at?" Wilbur asked. Tommy started to panic more.

"The one that Tubbo brought me to, hosted by someone called Ranboo? Think Techno knows him..?" Tommy said, taking quick, short breaths.

"Oh, I'm at Dream's party. That's a good ten minutes from our house, mine's five. I guess Techno can drop me off before getting you." Wilbur said, hanging up. 

"Wil! Wilbur!" Tommy screamed at the phone. It went back to all his contacts. Tommy sighed. Suddenly, the bathroom door burst open. Tommy probably forgot to lock it in his blind panic. Tommy slowly backed out the door and closed it as the two girls passionately made out. Probably gonna be more than just kissing, though.

Tommy sighed as he made his way back downstairs to the party. He thought he was gonna throw up. Tommy looked around, maybe he could find Tubbo. After a good five minutes of looking, Tubbo was found. Drunk. Babbling to some girl. Tommy sighed. Tubbo wasn't gonna help. 

<da blade> I hear you're at a party?

tham tianno brohjt me to <big man tommy> 

<da blade> You're drunk?!

so <big man tommy> 

<da blade> just 'so' or sensory overload?

2 <big man tommy> 

<da blade> driving faster. Gonna drop wil off at home and then get you.

pls cone fwet <big man tommy> 

<da blade> eta 25 min

Tommy was even more panicked. Tommy went back upstairs, where the noise at least was muffled. He opened a random door, checked for people, and closed it before going to the corner. Once Tommy was in a ball, he started to hyperventilate and cry. He kept his phone close, though. To check for Techno. Tommy always made sure not to pass out, though, because he wouldn't be able to get to Techno fast enough. 

<da blade> eta 2 min

That was all it took to get Tommy out. He wiped his tears, got up, rushed downstairs, told Tubbo where he was going but was probably gonna be forgotten by tomorrow morning, and got out the house. He went down the driveway, and onto the sidewalk. He kept walking. There was nobody out but him, and the party's vibe was gone five blocks from the house.

A car pulled up next to him. Tommy looked over at the license plate, and got in. 

"Hey Toms, you okay?" Techno asked. I mean, it was easy to remember a license plate of 6ARL, nicknamed 'Carl'. Tommy shook his head.

"Let's go home, yeah?" Techno said, turning around to being them to Phil and Wilbur.