December 28

"We each got 7 cards, right to the dealer starts." Schlatt said, shuffling through his uno cards.

"Seriously got an uno deck?" Tommy asked as he put down a red 5. 

"Merry Christmas, Tommy." Wilbur said sarcastically, flipping a green 5 on.

"Ha ha, Wilbur. Happy Hanukah." Schlatt rolled his eyes, a green 9 on top of the deck.

"Happy Kwanza." Tommy replied, green 2 put down.

"Merry Omisoka." Wilbur retorted, putting down a green 7.

"The fuck is omnisookah?" Schlatt asked, adding a yellow 7 to the deck.

"Japanese holiday." Wilbur answered as Tommy put down a yellow skip a turn. It skipped to Wilbur. He put down a red skip a turn. Back to Tommy.

"This is a shit way to spend Christmas." Tommy sighed. His red 5 waited for Schlatt to put something down, but he was shuffling through his cards.

"I know, Toms, but we can't just argue with Death to bring us back for a single day." Wilbur said, watching Schlatt put down a red 8. They kept playing.

"Uno." Wilbur said, showing his card in his hand. Tommy and Schlatt sighed. They had always gotten close to unos but the other two would gang up so that they wouldn't end the game. 

"Pick up four, Wil. Green." Tommy said, putting down the card. Wilbur didn't argue as he got five cards in his hands.

"Green 4." Schlatt said, putting down the card.