Reincarnations UA

Sorry for being away for so long, school makes your mental health become shit lol. Im trying here, i got a bit of writers block. This was inspired by a writing prompt of 'describe your family home' so here you go. These are a few backstory oneshots, if you want to write more elaborate parts please do it, but with credit to me, thx. More techno centric lol

TW major character death, mentions of death, deja vu, vomiting, touchy subjects

Technoblade pushed open the rotting wood door. He knew that he had to replace the damn thing soon. The sunlight shone in, making Techno see all the dust particles float in. He could see his shadow looming in the doorway. Techno walked in, footsteps echoing through the empty house. He looked at the carpeted stairway to the right, then to the dining room just beyond the first step. The table was set, though there was no food. The kitchen, connected to the dining room, was lightly covered in dust. Techno turned back to the hall in front of him. It went down to the living room, the couch was a faded red and the fireplace still had charcoal in it, sitting uselessly. On the wall just above the mantel was a big, framed photo of him, his brothers, his father. Techno had his arm around his older brother Wilbur and hand ruffling his younger brother Tommy's head, his father Philza's hand on Techno's shoulder. 

Wilbur. The man who started something he could not finish. A man who destroyed something he created. Poor Wilbur, who's big dreams crushed by the hands of a tyrant. If only Wilbur had listened to Techno, and not run off to make his petty nation.

Tommy. The boy who's innocence was taken by wars. A boy who was not ready to leave a peaceful life for swords and arrows. Poor Tommy, who's life and love was stolen by a puppeteer. If only Tommy had listened to Techno and not followed Wilbur to his demise.

Philza. The father who's sons were annihilated by their own hands. A father who had failed as a parent and was not ready to say goodbye. Poor Philza, who's children were all so foolish. If only Philza had listened to Techno and not gone off to raid that village where three men were causing problems. 

Techno. The warrior who's family was all murdered and he could not give his last wishes. A warrior who had drowned all his problems with violence. Poor Techno, who's brothers and fathers all brutally killed, all somehow leading to one special puppeteer. If only he had listened to his family and tried for peace.

Techno's eyes went down to the mantel, towards more family photos. It showed all sorts of wonderful memories, through thick and thin.

The time where they had gone fishing and Tommy had fallen into the water. Phil had to jump in to save the blonde boy, who was petrified by shock. A few minutes the both had emerged, Wilbur pulled out the picnic basket and they had a nice lunch. Techno took that photo.

The time where they had gone to the meadows just beyond the wooden cabin, where Wilbur had taught Tommy how to braid, via Techno's long, pink hair. Phil had made a nice touch by adding some flowers into Techno's hair. It was from that moment that Tommy decided to grow his hair. No one took him seriously until he was able to tie his golden locks into a bun. Too bad it was cut off by George when they revolutionized. Phil had taken the photo.

The time where Wilbur was reading them his new book. He had just bought it off of a merchant in the nearby village. It had many stories, though their favourite one was of three brothers, a soldier, a poet, and a king. The soldier was able to bring down a village in a matter of minutes. The poet was able to make you do his bidding with a flick of his tongue. The king was fair and powerful, the one to keep the three together. Phil had taken the photo.

The time where Wilbur and Techno had swapped clothes. Wilbur looked strange in the red cape and crown, while Techno looked hilarious in a yellow sweater and red beanie. Tommy had laughed his ass of the whole evening, though Phil had held in his giggles. Tommy had taken the photo.