December 16

And the person this story is dedicated to wrote two great stories you should check out

And if you comment you might get a part dedicated to you

The art is from Bri My Beloved on Twitter their art is really cute-type and i rly like it

And look at the character design up there- i fucking love it

Tommy was running. Fast. Guess who was running after him?

An escaped prisoner of Pandora's Vault. 

And he was catching up.

So yes, Tommy was running.

Tommy ran to where the grass turned to snow.

Dream was shouting after him.

Tommy kept yelling back.

Of course! Phil! Tommy thought as he zigzagged through pine trees. 

"Philllll! Philza! Please! Help!" Tommy yelled. He turned left, Dream slipping a bit before regaining himself and going after Tommy. Turned out that Tommy made a wrong choice. The pines were too thick for him to get through, and Dream had the Axe of Peace in his hands. 

"Nowhere left to run Tommy! Nowhere!" Dream shouted, laughing maniacally. "I'm gonna kill you, then revive you, then kill you, then revive you, and kill you again!"

"I don't think so," A voice said. Tommy opened his eyes and blinked. Someone was standing in front of him, a person with large deer antlers, crown made of holly berries, brown hair in a messy braid, scarf blowing at him, long floppy ears like a bunny, dress that transitioned from a blue-grey to white, furry legs that were made for jumping. Dream started laughing.

"And who do you think you are?" Dream asked, regaining himself. The Axe of Peace held out in front of him. Tommy watched as the person drew their netherite sword. 

"The greatest assassin of Minecraft." They said, lunging at Dream. Tommy stood there in shock as the person, about his age, kept getting crits at Dream, who was starting to get seriously worried for his last canon life. After a few minutes, Dream took off. The person went running after Dream, before looking back at Tommy. They did this a few more times before walking back to the blonde. By then, Tommy had to sit with his back on a tree due to exhaustion and shock.

"You okay? Hurt? Need anything? Any questions? People you trust?" They asked Tommy, crouching down to meet eye level. Tommy could see that the person's mouth was half covered with their scarf, and their eyes were a greyish colour. Tommy shook his head at the questions. It was too much for him to handle. 

"Are you hurt?" The person asked slowly. Tommy consciously shook his head. A few punches, but not enough for medical attention. They might bruise later. 

"Do you need anything?" The person asked slowly. Tommy thought for a moment.

"Help?" Tommy asked jokingly. They nodded. 

"No shit Tommyinnit." They said seriously. 

"What's your name and pronouns?" 

"I'm FrostBerry, but you can call me Berry. I go by any and all pronouns."

"Alright Berry... can you get me to Phil's place? It's uh... around here..."

"Alright. Can you stand or..?"

Tommy tried to stand, but the adrenaline was gone. He shook his head. Berry turned around.

"Hop on then," She said, grabbing Tommy's legs (i mean what else do you hold when doing a piggyback ride?). Tommy wrapped his arms loosely around her neck, Berry standing up and adjusting to the new weight. Berry went out of where Tommy was trapped, the blonde showing the way to Phil's place on the brunette's back.