Prophecy UA

Yea this is based off of 'aint no crying' by derivakat and greek mythology.

Eight year old Tommy was sitting in the daisy meadow while his brothers either read a book or fought a tree. I assume you can guess which is which. Tommy was inspecting the flower in his hands before promptly starting to sing. Both Wilbur and Techno looked at him, mesmerized by his singing. It sung of war, grief, hardship, confusion, pain, fights, believing, crying. When Tommy finished, he tossed the daisy up. It caught on the wind, blowing it a few meters before gracefully fluttering back to the hard ground. Tommy giggled. Neither brother knew what to say or do.

Doomsday was about to start. Everyone was gearing up, fortifying the peaceful nation for attack. The obsidian grid hung above them, Dream and Techno scampering about. The rest of the smp was rushing around below, tossing weapons to each other or strapping on armour. The two men on the opposing team decided to come down and boast. Sure enough, they were in the centre of a crowd. The crowd was only there to stall, but listened nevertheless. A young blonde boy pushed his way through, stopping when he was in front of the two.

"Here to apologize, Tommyinnit?" Dream said in menacing tone. Tommy smirked and turned to his brother.

"Technoblade, remember the daisy field that we went to?" Tommy asked in a sweet voice. Too sweet. Techno cautiously nodded.

"How 'bout the last time we were there? When you were too scared to go back?" Tommy said. He was obviously stalling so that Niki and Jack could defuse the grid, but he still had a good story. The blood god stiffened at Tommy's words. He nodded again.

"Mind telling the folks why?" Tommy continued.

"You were bein' freaky." Techno said, tightening his grip on his sword. Tommy nodded.

"Care to elaborate?" Tommy said, tilting his head.

"You sung sommin' that we never taugh' you." Techno said. Dream was getting suspicious now.

"Remember what I sung?" Tommy said smugly. Techno shook his head before nodding. He remembered a few lines. Tommy made a small head gesture. Techno cleared his throat.

"Ain't no crying 'til the war's done

Ain't no crying 'cause the fighting's just begun

No crying 'til the sun comes"

Techno sung. Tommy nodded as though a parent praising their child. Now it was Tommy to clear his throat.

"What am I fighting for?

Whose side am I on?

Lost everything in the crossfire

Witness the wreckage at dawn

Say it enough and you start believing

They can tell you that it's righteous

Keep your chin up in the crisis

Say it enough and you start believing

In the glory, in the justice

They will drill it into your head

Ain't no crying 'til the war's done

Ain't no crying 'cause the fighting's just begun

No crying 'til the sun comes

'Til the sun comes up, 'til the sun comes up

Ain't no crying (no crying), no crying, no