Tommy's secret Boyfriend PROMPT

i found a prompt for this and couldnt resist.

where i found it, no one knows 

And guess who put her twitch into an oneshot!

Tommy was streaming a q&a type stream. He answered the fan's questions truthfully, sometimes Tubbo joining in for the embarrassing parts. Soon enough, a dono came through  with a question.

nebulabeebubblez donated $5!

Do you live with anyone Tommy? Pets, parents, friends count.

Tommy blinked, but soon resumed his online persona. 

"Yes, I live with my significant other, thank you for the 5, nebula-bee-bubbles." Tommy laughed, chat and Tubbo exploding. 

"WHAT! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT LIVES WITH YOU AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Tubbo yelled, Tommy's chat agreeing with him. Another person joined the VC.

"Tommy, are you fucking with us right now." The British accent rang out. 

"Wilbur! No, I am not fucking with you bitches." Tommy said, thanking another dono. Suddenly, a thud sounded from downstairs. Everyone went silent.

"Well that does not sound good." Tommy said, rushing out of the room. The VC filled with people, after hearing that Tommy actually managed a girlfriend. Bets were going around if Tommy was trolling them. After a few good minutes, Tommy came back to stream and sat down, putting the headphones back on. He stopped when he saw how many people were on the VC.

"Uh... guys? Did I forget a lore stream?" Tommy chuckled nervously, checking his phone for any events. 

"You actually have a girlfriend?" George asked, icon growing on screen. Tommy kept chuckling nervously.

"NoOoOoOoOoOoOoO..." Tommy stretched out, looking to the side. Many groaned. Another person joined the VC.

"Oh my gods guys Ranboo fell out of his chair on call with me." Phil said, panicked. Everyone quieted.

"Mates..?" Phil asked, unsure of what was going on. Chat was going insane, asking if what they thought was happening was real.

"Tommy is your 'significant other' Ranboo." Dream asked, though it seemed to be more of a statement. They all just needed confirmation. Phil started to panic, rewatching the stream.

"Nonono, wife haver Tommyinnit would have a girlfriend... right?" Sapnap asked, denying the fact. 

"Tommyinnit is gay confirmed?!" Tubbo asked loudly. 

"Uh, bi, Tubbo..." Tommy answered, getting more people to react, and chat to start to blur together. 

"Uh, anyway, moving on from that..." Tommy said, reading a dono question.

Gachakim_07_yt donated $10

First letter of partners name?

"Uh, here it's M, but you know them as R..." Tommy trailed off, starting to get uncomfortable. 

"It's Ranboo, his real name is Mark." Tubbo instantly said, repeating the phrase over and over.

"Uh, right! Ending stream, have a nice day!" Tommy squeaked, attempting to stop stream. All he managed was to leave discord before the door swung open.

"Tommy." The person said. Chat started to lose their shit, the other SMP members joining the stream chat. 

"Uh, hi?" Tommy squeaked.

"You leaked us to the world, Toms." The person replied, crossing their arms. 

"Well, we were saying that we should tell soon." Tommy retorted smugly.

"Bedroom. Now." The person said sternly. Tommy gulped. 

"Please... spare me..." Tommy whispered. Chat was going insane, it was glitching. Mods were having a hard time keeping up. 

"No. I'll be waiting. In bed." The person said, turning and leaving. 

"Please! Not another Disney Princess Marathon! We've watched Moana too many times!" Tommy shouted.

"We've watched Avengers Endgame too many times! I'm choosing!" Person yelled back. "You're getting snacks!"

"Fineeeeeeeeee." Tommy groaned, turning back to his PC. His eyes grew to plates. "Fuck I was streaming that." 

And so, Tommyinnit promptly ended stream.

Ahahaha... done???

So the first dono was my twitch

The next one is a writer that i respect, pls check their twitch out!