December 29

Alright but i found an amazing story idea that i love 

The whole dsmp is a figment of wilburs mind and the plots get worse as his irl life gets more and more shittier and lonelier and the grace periods (like when dream was in prison we got a period of peace like that) are when his life gets a little better. When wilbur was in ghostbur ark was when he met a nice girl irl called sally and when he got revived in his mind she had to move. Tommy was his pet dog that looked a lot like a raccoon, bc he loved to steal shit, annoy the hell out of wilbur in a good way, pushed him to play with him, all that. Dream was the bully who was ruining his life, but when dream backed off irl dream left lmanburg alone in wilburs mind. Techno was the neighbours dog that wilbur befriended but then lost his trust for some reason. Kristen is the goddess of death because she died giving birth to wilbur. Phil is wilburs neglectful dad explaining why phil sided with dream the bully and techno the mean neighbours dog. The white streak for revival is when wilbur started to grow white hair out of stress of being alive and when his pet dog tommy starts to grow old and get white hairs. Soon wilbur doesnt know whats reality or whats his imagination and nobody can notice because no one really pays attention to him. And when wilburs last canon life - hasnt happened yet bc we dont understand the lives system for revived people but when wilbur would be a ghost - he decided to write it all down as the Dream SMP and then kill himself, and phil found it and wilbur, cried, read it, published it bc wilbur asked to in his note, and it got really popular. Sorta like anne frank's diary but with consent bc consent is poggers. Tommy the dog died a short time afterwards on wilburs bed. Phil adopted a 12 year old child years later & her name is clementine. she read wilburs book and decided to finish the book bc they were in the middle of a conflict when wilbur canonically died but tommy still lived on but clem finished it and republished it. The new one got popular bc it was wilburs sister that he never met and she was a lot like tommy so everyone loved her. Clem said that she wouldve loved to meet wilbur.

Might write a book about this, maybe not 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)