December 6

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiXptOy4d70AhWUB80KHfRuATQQFnoECAYQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNBKTN6c_MEQ&usg=AOvVaw0kGYq9A8VHoR5rilEtb9Vh - where I learnt how to waltz in 8:42 minutes.

this is for a person that has commented on my story

"So we split? This mansion is pretty big..." Clara said, scanning the outside. Her starry hair flowed past her hips, skin literally glowing faintly. Her eyes had the galaxy in them, her freckles made constellations on her cheeks, exactly as her girlfriend, Clementine, liked her. Clara was a starbourne.

"I think so, La, you take the ground, Ranbon take the second floor, I'll take the third, Karl'll take the top?" Clem said with order in her voice, all of them agreeing with the roles given. Clem had clementine-orange hair that went down to her shoulders, tangerine eyes, and had a personality that was just as sweet and sour as any citrus. Clem was a fallen angel, white stained with the fire from falling so fast.

"The second floor is usually where people slept back then, there might be diaries of some sort." Ranbon said thoughtfully. He had a half and half ash grey and soot grey body, and a forest green eye and a bloodred eye. He said his parents were strange, and they rolled with it. Ranbon was some sort of hybrid.

"Top floors are most for storage, there might also be useful things up there." Karl said, shielding his eyes from the sun. The trio found Karl at the vendors, and Karl said he specialized in ancient myths and legends. Karl said he was a human, but Clem being an angel felt a sort of ancient power radiate off of him, power from long before any of the three existed.

The reason they were going into the mansion was because Clara was a historian, and Ranbon was an archaeologist. Clem was braver than Clara so she went with her partner, and Karl was also a historian with a deep knowledge for myths and legends. Clara and Ranbon were told that the mansion might reveal that the story of the Dream SMP might actually be true and that the SMP they lived on could be the exact SMP from the story. If not, then there might be other hidden knowledge in the mansion, for it went untouched for literal decades.

They entered the mansion, going to their assigned floors. Clem opened doors, she entered rooms, she laid on beds, she ran her fingers through curtains, she traced the patterns in plates, she felt the tips of forks, she sat in chairs and couches, and finally got to a big, empty room. 

It was an oval shape, with a domed top and a ginormous chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Clem looked around, more at the walls than at anything else. It held a story of some sort, painted delicately to preserve the memory. Clem went to the centre of the ballroom, looking for where the painting's story started. 

Clem went to the right of the double doors, starting the story. 

A caravan.

A nation.

Two discs.

A betrayal.

A sacrifice.

A vote.

An exile.

A firework explosion.

A death.

A nation blown up.

A ghost. 

A prank.

A betrayal from a close friend.

Another exile.

A torture.

A longing for death.

An egg.

An anvil falling.

TnT raining down.

A village in snow.

A mountain.

A mushroom cloud.

A smiley face.

Red.

A train station.

A train.

A ticket.

A black room with a clock.

A white streak in your hair.

Another betrayal by the same friend.

A banquet.

A resurrected brother. 

A different brother put in prison.

His escape.

Smiley's escape.

A true friend's death.

A completely different betrayal.

Smiley's hunt.

Another two disheartening betrayals.

A safe house. 

A new ally.

An old ally.

An unexpected ally.

All against one person.

A/N this is where lore ends so far rn where Phil, Sapnap, Sam Nook, and Tommy are on a mission to a) fortify tubbos old house and b) kill dream once and for all

While backing up, Clem tripped over something. Turning to see what it was, her baby orange hair whisked past her marmalade eyes. It was a jukebox and two discs. Sure, nobody used discs anymore, but why the fuck not. One with purple and white stripes was labelled 'Mellohi'. Clem up it in, pushing the needle down.

It started with a second of static before starting. It started off slowly, a sort of 3-beat sound. Clem backed away, getting into a waltz position. She got into position, left and right feet pushed together. She stepped forward gracefully with her left foot, sliding her right smoothly shoulder width apart in front, left sliding next to it. Now she took a step back with her right, left foot making a nice curve back to its original start, right stepping right into place. She continued to go on as the music went, counting mentally with the beat of 1-2-3. 

The faint sound of three pairs of feet walking on the third floor was silenced by the loudness of the jukebox, Clem didn't even notice the door open. Karl dropped the stack of books Ranbon found.

"Mellohi." He whispered, watching Clem waltz along with the trombones and violins. Karl hadn't heard this song for a very long time, but listening to it brought back memories he didn't remember. 

He was listening to a song he hasn't heard in years

speedrun bois, speedrun.