Modern witch AU

Tommy loved to stream. He just had an itty bitty secret that would never go out into the world. He was a witch. Wizards and warlocks were different, per say, by being more... brute. Witches were more friendly and helpful, though could still do lethal magic. Tommy was not one of them. He tried to use his power differently, more useful.

For example, when he'd practice his spells, Tommy would always dab some rainwater behind his ears, on his wrists, and around his neck to make others think they had a different place to be, therefore keeping away unwanted attention. It was a close call with one person, but some extra rainwater put on made the dude leave. Fucking prick.

Another time, Tommy and Wilbur were on call, when Wilbur asked why the exact same coffee mug was sitting there from six days ago. Tommy just said he'd forgotten to put it away, but in truth there was still coffee in there. He was just leaving it there to please the ghosts and spirits also staying in the house. 

Tommy's notebooks were not of a usual college student's, though. It was filled to the brim with messily scrawled runes, filling each page. He'd try to decipher them neatly on a new notebook every night, trying to figure out what twelve year old Tommy wrote. 

When Tommy met up with some friends, such as Jack or Tubbo, he'd have loads and loads of non-lethal spells at the ready, because you can never be too careful, especially with close friends.

Some of Tommy's pets were cats. He'd adopt them all from the shelter, black or not, but let them come and go through the house as they pleased. He'd always have food at the ready for them. Tommy has fifteen cats.

Tommy's familiar, Ward, was with him most of the time. Tommy continuously told the other youtuber friends that Ward was a therapy animal, which he was. Ward could also help with casting lethal spells and opening portals to new dimensions and creating beasts who had planets the size of Jupiter for breakfast, so that too.  

Most of Tommy's potions were in an unexpected place. In empty jam jars or milk jugs. He didn't have the time to go out and get those little fancy jars, so the recycled containers with sharpie scrawled onto them had to do. Even then, actually brewing the potion was inside a little play teapot, courtesy of his niece who liked to visit, and was already starting to learn witchcraft at three years old. 

Tommy's wallet and phone had little runes and spells on them. People said they liked how 'mysterious' and 'magical' it looked, and it was. In truth, the runes were finding spells, to make sure Tommy never lost them. Another one was to make sure that it didn't get stolen. 

 One time, Wilbur was looking over Tommy's shoulder, and saw a weird app. When he asked the witch, Tommy casually answered that it was an app to keep track of the phases of the moon. On full moons, it was easier to cast spells, same as when you can't see the moon. But Wilbur doesn't need to know that, right?

Tommy would often go out at night to vandalize the city. He'd have his spray paint, and start to graffiti a random wall. It was a sigil, a protection spell. The police would often erase it, so Tommy would have to do it often. When the police check the cameras, they'd only see the spray paint. That was because of a charm on Tommy's coat, creating invisibility. He'd always check before going out.  

Some things Tommy gets, or got, from stores were pentacle jewelry from Hot Topic, tarot decks at Comic Cons, a spirit board from Toys R Us, tea blends from Walmart, and mysterious books from Chapters. 

On Tommy's backpack was an amulet. He'd have the same backpack going to college every day, so the amulet had powers to make Tommy always on time for the bus. He never abused that power, anyway. 

Tommy's favourite jacket's inside also had something special. It took a while for Tommy to figure out how to sew, but after a few hours, a protection sigil was embroidered onto the insides of the jean jacket. In the same jacket, Tommy always had extra change if he saw a spirit or supernatural creature for offerings. 

Tommy would have bunches of witch magazines laying around, along with grimoires upon grimoires stacked on top of each other. He had multiple pens laying around to circle things in them, along with to copy them down NEATLY into his notebook. 

Tommy's notes:

𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜:

𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒; 𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒶𝓈; 𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎; 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓈; 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃; 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒; 𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓈; 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹; 𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽; 𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝓇𝓎

And its done! Woo! Not much, but im no expert in witchcraft