Main Character PROMPT

So this is from vvcantwrite on tumblr 

Tommy woke up. He shuffled out of bed, stretching and yawning. The blonde changed clothes and brushed his hair and teeth, trudging slowly downstairs. It was a normal Friday morning. He got out some cereal, just as Techno came into the house.

"Oh, hey Blade." Tommy mumbled. 

"Hullo child." Techno replied, cleaning his bloodied knife. He pushed it back into the drawer, then going to get some new clothes, for his current ones were covered in blood. Just as the man left, Wilbur walked in.

"Morning Wulber." Tommy mocked. 

"Hi Tommy." The guy said, pouring himself a glass of water.

"You know that the only good thing about you is that you can sing, right?" Tommy asked sarcastically. Wilbur only rolled his eyes at that, because he couldn't speak, not while he was in fish form swimming in the glass to refresh. Tommy got up and grabbed his backpack, opening the door.

"Bye guys!" Tommy yelled as he walked out, going to school. 

"Bye mate!" Phil yelled from above, going to stretch his wings. Tommy only waved and went to school. As he was walking he ran into Tubbo.

"Hi Tubs!" Tommy waved as their paths met. "What'cha doing?" 

"Oh, just some formulas for the CIA." Tubbo said, suspicious. Tommy nodded. They kept walking for school.

"What sorta formulas?" Tommy asked nonchalantly.

"Nuclear codes." Tubbo said. "Promise not to tell?" Tommy nodded and promised. They made it to school gates, just as George walked in, followed by some fangirls A/N defo not us lol.

"Hey guys, see my new video?" George asked casually. Both nodded. 

"You mean the one of you and Dream screaming and playing Minecraft?" Tommy asked, giggling.

"Yeah, I saw your video, George. Nice job on 50 million views!" Tubbo congratulated. 

"Thanks Tubbo. Being a pop-star is hard." George sighed, glancing back at the oh-so-many fangirls swooning. They walk into school.

At maths class, Tommy was bored. He was sitting at a window seat, daydreaming. If only my life was interesting. If only a supervillain interrupted class. Suddenly, a black goop monster smashed into the window. It was as dark as the midnight hour, as it slowly dripped down. It got punched by a dude in a white ceramic mask, in a green sweatshirt. He kept going until the monster was no more and had melted into the light of day. Students started cheering. If only my life was interesting, thought Tommy. 

Another two periods passed. Then it was lunchtime. Tommy sat with his other friends as they talked about who they murdered, how many lotteries they won, which supernatural monster they defeated, who's house they floated into and scared, and what their doing for the CIA. You know, the usual. Tommy left them a bit early, and passed Karl in the hallway. They waved. The blonde boy went to the bathroom, where Karl was washing his hands. They waved.  

Then it was a next few periods. Then the end of the day. Tommy quickly packed up his stuff and zoomed out of the building. He bumped into someone. Tommy looked up to see his tall friend, Ranboo. 

"Hey Ranboob." Tommy said casually as he walked home. Ranboo made some weird noises. The others in their friend group watched. Tommy made some nods and shook his head at some points when Ranboo spoke his weird language. He also put in some comments or swears. When Tommy reached the SBI house, he waved to Ranboo. The tall boy then walked on, to his house. His eyes were still glowing purple. 

"You think he knows?" Karl asked, watching the house. His past self was still walking home, so he had enough time. 

"I think he's plain stupid." Sapnap said, eyebrows aflame. 

"Same, Tommy's probably just oblivious." Dream remarked, beating up a Dreamon. 

"No, I think he's covering it up for himself so he has a normal life." Techno replied, practicing throwing knives at a tree. The knives had dried blood on them.

"He's pretending. He knows already." Wilbur argued, siren features showing.

"I honestly don't know." Tubbo mentioned, tweaking with a bomb able to destroy a mansion.

"I'm betting 50 that he knows." George said while taking a photo for insta. 

"100 he doesn't know." Quackity uttered quickly, taking some money out of his literally infinite supply. 

Tommy, listening in on their conversation, shrugged it off. If only I had an interesting life...

The prompt:

my ideal dream smp modern au is one where Tommy is the protagonist and the narrative acts like he's the most important one but everyone else is CLEARLY more interesting and are constantly getting up to other stuff, but Tommy's super oblivious

like it's just tommy walking around doing the most boring stuff (going to school, doing his homework) and talking about everyone like theyre incredibly normal while they have poorly disguised secrets. Wilbur is a mermaid. technoblade is a magical girl. tubbo works as a mad scientist for the CIA. dream is fighting supernatural creatures at night. gnf is a Hannah Montana esque popstar. ranboo isn't sure what he's doing, but he's definitely doing something.

and then they come hang out with Tommy and he's like 'Wilbur the most interesting thing about you is the fact that you can sing' and then wilbur, who's been a literal fish all day is like 'yup that sounds right'

none of them can figure out if actually he knows or not. there's a betting pool going on whether not he's pretending in order to give them some semblance of normalcy. he isn't, he just hasn't noticed that somethings up