Future AU

Inspired by a Tommyinnit oneshot! It was too good, i had to use it. I can't really write fairy tales, for some reason. Like, i can write fanfics, fantasy, sci fi, but not FAIRY TALES! I also cant write songs, poems, or prophecies, but i think thats normal.

It was three years since Dream died. Everyone scattered, either going their own way or going in a small group. George, Sapnap, Ranboo, Wilbur, Techno, and Tubbo were together. They were searching for a village to trade, rest, and rebuild in, for they had been attacked during a blood moon. The group of six went over a particularly large mountain, and to their surprise, there was a coastal village. The men rushed down, happy to see civilization. They rushed in, traded and regenerated, and just needed a good nights sleep. George and Wilbur booked rooms in a coincidental hotel, while the rest explorered. Soon, the two brunettes caught up, seeing a group of children rushing in the same direction. Curious, they followed, to see the kids sitting criss cross with a man sitting in front. He had tired lightning blue eyes with tussled, dirty blonde hair. He had a soft smile, looking at how excited the kids were.

"This is a story of a boy."

"A boy who fought in worthless wars and lost everything."

"A boy who was exiled by the very nation he put everything down for."

"A boy who was betrayed by everyone he knew in some way or another."

"A boy who was tortured, isolated, and manipulated by a tyrant."

"This tyrant destroyed the boy in fear of what he could become."

"So the tyrant cut him, beat him, blackmailed him, silenced him, did things so horrible and gruesome that I shall not say."

"He made the boy on the brink of insanity, made him do terrible things."

"There was no one around to save the boy."

"The tyrant manipulated and twisted the boy's body, mind, and soul."

"No matter all the good the boy did, no one helped him."

"He was left alone."

"He was only sixteen."

"The tyrant was over the moon with crushing the boy."

"He had seen how powerful the boy would become if left alone."

"It terrified him, and the tyrant wasn't afraid of anything..."

"Except for this weak boy."

"That is the reason that the tyrant made it his goal to crush the boy, day by day, wanting the boy to take his own life."

"The tyrant grinned at the fire which used to be the boy's temporary house."

"He had done it."

"He had crushed the boy."

"However, he had no idea that it would be his downfall."

"Because now everyone that the boy had fought for was being ruled over by the tyrant with his iron fist."

"No one dared challenge him."

"Except for the boy."

"He stepped out from the crowd, scowl on his face."

"The tyrant had given the boy everything he needed to become as powerful as the tyrant feared."

"His sadness turning to pure, uncontrollable rage."

"The boy everyone remembered as a small memory."

"The boy they left on an island five years ago."