Love-Hate PROMPT

got da prompt 'write one character as though you love them. Then, write the same character as though you're repulsed' so here we are lol

And I honestly don't mean hate its just the prompt, and its for a canon person, and u can tell by this whole book im not a hater

He is kind, sweet, innocent, loyal, and loving. His whole smile could light up the whole room, one of his jokes could make your day easier. His loudness filled the silence of the SMP, it was nice to see that strawberry blonde jumping around the SMP, no doubt to see a friend or cause some mischief. He constantly stuck to those he cared about, naming Tubbo and Wilbur. No matter how much those two betrayed him, made him go lower, destroyed his self esteem, he stuck. Even though he had to pay the price of their mistake, he still hung around them. He always goes around taking jobs from friends, sometimes making small messes and problems for them too. Why else would Drista choose him as her champion? He is an amazing child that deserves better, his name was Tommy.

He is messy, impulsive, tricky, needy, and an overall gremlin. He starts wars in his wake, chaos with a glance of his eye, he's good for nothing, and makes all the wrong choices. It's what got him exiled or killed, really. His appearance around the SMP is disgusting, he's obviously on his way to steal or start a fight. He stayed with some bad people, probably where he learnt his tactics. Poor Tubbo, who had to put up with him until exile. Then he finally got a break. Sadly, he was needed back. At least Dream did what a lot of us wanted. He has never felt what betrayal feels like, it's harsh. But does he care? No! He'll keep messing with you, no matter how much you want to sulk. He's such a problem child, XD would probably be sick of him now. He has earned all the shit he got. His name was Tommy.