Tommy's secret Boyfriend PROMPT pt 2

Requested by CarisonG

Obviously what I write about one of the chat members is not real, it is just to add more anger to your souls, so if you are a christian i apologize because i know that not all christians are like that :)

Twitter went ballistic. 

That was all anyone could say, #Tomboo, #bisexualinnit, and #tommyinnitxranboo was top 3 trending. Fanart was flying around, wattpad stories were getting dumped everywhere, ao3 was sprouting fanfics, lots of edits were made. Tommy and Ranboo made the wise decision of staying off of Twitter.com, along with Discord, Youtube, Tiktok, and Twitch. Thye were basically confined to Netflix and Disney+. 

After literal days, the two decided they had to stream someday. Ranboo set up stream, Tommy going off camera and panicking at what chat would say. Ranboo got an idea, and told Tommy it. They went with it. 

RanbooLive is streaming!

"Hi chat! Sorta took an unscheduled break, sorry! Just doing a chill bedwars stream!" Ranboo said cheerfully, completely ignoring whatever chat had to say. He logged on, getting to bedwars.

TombooismyOTPnow: RANBOO IS WHAT HAPPENED ON TOMMYS STREAM TRUE

Ranboomybeloved: IS TOMBOO REAL

WilburSoot: HURT TOMMY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN RANBOO

Technoblade: tommy comes crying, you're dead.

Tubbo: TELL US THE TRUTH I NEED TO KNOW IF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DATING

Tommyisbiwhatthefuck: DO WE HAVE ANOTHER BI KING

Dream: RANBOO WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU AND TOMMY BEEN

Karen(imeanwhatthefuckareyoudoinghereifyoujustwanttosendhateandbeahomophobicbitch): ew they actually are dating this is supposed to be KID FRIENDLY

Goergenotfound: TELL US IF TOMBOO IS REAL 

Nebulabeebubblez: missed u :)

ISTOMBOOREAL: RANBOO WE MISSED YOU BUT WE NEED TO KNOW IF YOUR DATING TOMMY

Philza: answer our calls and messages ranboo 😀🔪

But Ranboo never read any of that. He got onto bedwars, and all the rest of the SMP did. Eventually, after a whole hour of ignoring everyone, Tommy decided to do his part. He tossed his phone to the beanbag on the opposite side of Ranboo's camera frame, scoring. Tommy was sitting on Ranboo's bed, on the OTHER side of Ranboo's frame, while cheering. 

Chat exploded.

Ranboomybeloved: TOMMY IS IN THE ROOM

Philza: i cant even comprehend this

TombooismyOTPnow: WHAT HAPPENED ON TOMMYS STREAM WAS REAL

Technoblade: i will repeat this: tommy comes crying, you're dead.

Tommyisbiwhatthefuck: WE HAVE ANOTHER BI KING

Tubbo: DEFFO DATING

Karen(imeanwhatthefuckareyoudoinghereifyoujustwanttosendhateandbeahomophobicbitch): oh my god what would jesus say about these sins, especially with the CHILDREN watching?!

Dream: BEEDUO MARRIAGE IS DEAD CANON. MAN IS DATING HIS HUSBAND'S BEST FRIEND.

ISTOMBOOREAL: TOMBOO IS REAL

Goergenotfound: wait i thought it was a joke-

WilburSoot: HURT TOMMY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN RANBOO

Nebulabeebubblez: cool, tommy's here!

"Way to go, Tommy!" Ranboo cheered, only half enthusiastic. Tommy groaned.

"Be more excited about it, bitch!" Tommy retorted, tossing an empty candy wrapper at his boyfriend, who caught it. Ranboo read the wrapper.

"Really? Maltesers? So British of you, Toms." Ranboo replied, tossing the wrapper into the trash bin beneath his desk.

"Fuck off, Boo." Tommy replied, making chat go nuclear. 

"Love you too!" Ranboo replied, smirking under his mask as he glanced at chat and Tommy. Tommy, was flushing badly. Chat, was like November 16. 

Boom-boom.

"Whatever. Imma go to the washroom, don't even know why I stuck around you." Tommy mumbled, getting up to leave. His leg got into frame though, confirming someone was with Ranboo.

"Cuz you love me!" Ranboo replied, blowing his boyfriend a kiss through the mask. The door shut. Ranboo turned back to his stream.

"Now, chat, we were gonna start with skyblock now, right?" Ranboo asksd innocently, as if he had not just basically screamed to chat that wife haver had a boyfriend.

"Chat, you seriously want a boyfriend reveal? Fine." Ranboo rolled his eyes through his sunglasses, though exaggerating his head movements to make it obvious for everyone. The door opened again.

"Boyfriend reveal? Sure." Tommy said casually, waltzing onto frame, draping himself pver Ranboo in the famous unicorn chair. 

Looks sorta like this ↑ quick sketch im wheezing at how bad it looks cuz i put lots of time into my art and writing

Chat then detonated.

And Ranboo decided to end stream.

Loss of motivation anyone?

Yeah sorry-