Immortal Innit AU

Right i needed to finish this before you think im dead

And yes, at day 5 i was getting sick of this and became lazy, fuck off im on my period.

Btw it looks long but i swear on the river styx and the gods of church prime that it isnt-

"As president of L'Manburg, I hereby announce that everyone revived will be executed at dawn."

Day 1

Everyone was gathered up at the Square. They were chanting for death and blood, excited to see the execution.

Wilbur's death was quick. He was placed inside a cage and an anvil dropped from the heavens. He barely felt the pain. All present heard the unnerving crunch of bones. After that, they realized how death was now permanent for Wilbur, he would never come back as him.

Tommy's death was more slower. He too was placed in the 1x1 cage just like his brother. His brother's blood was still splattered faintly on the ground, even though they had done a quick wash. Quackity pulled the lever for the second time that day. The 17-year-old boy calmly looked up, pointed up, and watched the heavy tool rain down upon him. Instead of the familiar crunch, they heard nothing.

Nothing.

Everyone looked to the cage, and much to their surprise the anvil had indeed met it's target. Except that it was being balanced on the boy's finger. He crouched down, jumping. He shot his arm up, and with that the anvil went flying again, sort of like shooting a hoop, landing outside the iron bars. They turned back to Tommy to see that he pushed aside the cage bars as though they were slime. He stepped out.

"If you want to kill me, try harder motherfuckers!"

Day 2

Tommy had a ball and chain to his ankle. The ball weighed maybe 100 Tubbos, and that's a lot. Tubbo gave the signal, and a few soldiers tossed in the ball. By a 'few', that means more than 10 people. Tommy plopped in after the netherite, a dull thump heard a few seconds later. They all watched from the sidelines of the lake cautiously, waiting for his death. After another few seconds, came a stream of bubbles.

Had they finally killed the boy?

Tubbo gave his signal yet again, and guards chugged water-breathing. They jumped in to be met with a shocking site; Tommy was sitting cross-legged at the bottom, blowing a bubble. He cut the bubble off, then starting to blow a new one, just like bubblegum. The bubbles floated to the top and popped moments later. The guards watched shocked. After 9 more bubbles, some reaching the size of his head, Tommy reached down and tugged off the ankle-cuff easily. He swam to the surface, jumping out the smooth water, causing ripples. Tommy got completely out, and was completely dry. Or, maybe a little damp.

"Ugh, Tubbo, you made my clothes damp. Could you please NOT use water when trying to kill me? Thanks asshole."

Day 3

This day, Tommy was tied to a pole stuck in the ground. Under his feet was piles of dry wood. You can see where this is going. The SMP members finished up throwing it at the boy's feet. Lastly, they tossed hay above it, along with other flammable items. Tubbo pulled out his flint and steel, walking over to the edge. He believed that Tommy may be a witch of some sort, and the only way to truly kill them is by flame.

The sparks went off, and the fire danced around the dry objects. Tubbo stepped back to hear Tommy's cries of pure agony. He felt a twinge of guilt that Tommy had to feel so much pain as he died, but at least he would be dead. After a few more seconds of the screeching, Tommy's cries transitioned into laughter, maniacal laughter. Laughter that sent chills down their spines.